Relaxation/Valium booster

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Feb 07, 2012

I dont think it crosses the blood brain barrier that easy at all... maybe it's useless, BUT in combination with real Diazepam I notice an increase in effect.

It could be good

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 19, 2008

I had a heart racing feeling and have not tryed again. I just did not have a good reaction with this product.

minimal effect

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Feb 14, 2009

As much as I would want to recommend it for anxiety, I am still not sure if it is the Gaba that calms me down (and if it does, then very minimally), or its just the placebo effect...

Might be helping...

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

I'm updating this to bump it up a star. At first this didn't seem to help at all, but lately I've been going back through supplements I'd given up on and trying again with an open mind. I'm now willing to say that I think it has a slight effect, but only when I pour the contents of the capsule directly under my tongue. I've ordered some PharmaGaba to see if that might pack more of a punch. In the meantime, I'll still keep trying with this stuff.

GABA 500

Posted by Reviewer1491593 on Jan 25, 2011

O.K. for daytime use....I like the 750mg to help me sleep.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Feb 09, 2011

I've taken other GABA that had me feeling loopy but I can't feel it with this. When I'm very anxious I'd rather feel loopy than on edge but this so far has not had any calming effect. I'll give it more time. It's worth a try if you are anxious or having trouble sleeping.

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1349295 on Apr 05, 2011

Didn't do anything.

Helps me sleep better

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011

I ran across a ScienceDaily article that claimed GABA helps bring blood glucose to normal levels - added benefit is that it helps me sleep a little more soundly. Haven't noticed any glucose beneits after a few weeks, though.

great dreams thats all

Posted by Reviewer3091043 on Feb 07, 2012

been taking for a little over a week. it gives me awesome deep sleep with good or weird dreams. no nightmares so thats a plus. but great sleep every nite since day 1. unfortunately i bought this for my social anxiety disorder and sadly did not help in that area. i tried 2 - 3 a day.

i'm not sure

Posted by 5525888663130750771 on Oct 03, 2012

I just was taking 1 or 2 tablet per day.in the beginning i did not feel any difference but after a while i did become more calmer. I don't now if this is the result of using Gaba or other supplements I have used. I will update later if there are any changes in my feelings.Maybe it take time till product build in the system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »