Gabba

Posted by Reviewer1296694 on Jun 06, 2009

This product is brilliant - it helps me sleep and I feel relaxed and happy! It is also good value,

Fibromanaic's WOW

Posted by Reviewer2178440 on Feb 15, 2010

I heard about this from another fibromaniac about the same time I started serrapeptase and in conjunction they have really helped lessen the "rigour-mortis-without-the-benefit-of-death" that so aptly describes fibromyalgia. I can't believe it, but the two have actually made me feel better. Not good or great, but anything is better than my former "normal". Check with your rheumy or GP, and I hope it works for you, too.

Excellent Anti-Stress Aid

Posted by Reviewer1759125 on Nov 25, 2008

GABA is the precursor to a naturally occuring neurotransmitter, and it helps calm a person down. Because it has been shown to be very safe, you can take it without worry. It enhances the effect of other stress-busting products, so I usually take it with L-Theanine or Kava.

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3361818 on Dec 26, 2010

This product really does it for me - my quality of life has improved tremendously as I feel better, sleep better and don't need benzodiazepins anymore. Well worth the money.

helps w/sleep and calms at stressful work environment

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Jan 02, 2011

I can tell a difference when I ran out of these during a stressful time at work. I had a RX product that I don't like to use often, but I find that GABA works effectively to help me rest better at night and to be calmer during the day too. I don't wake up grinding my teeth quite as often (probably ruminating over the events of the day) and the next day I feel calmer both because of the better nights sleep and I can take a capsule in the morning without feeling drowsy at work.

the best anxiety reduction I have found in years

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Oct 21, 2011

1 cap in the am allows me to cope with a whole day of tension.I just love it.No drowsiness no jitters no sleep problems on a small dosage.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Oct 06, 2010

I have taken Gaba for quite some time. I really like the "calm" I feel when taking it. It seems to even things out when I am feeling slightly on edge. I have not noticed any down side to taking this product. I take at least one a day to even out my mood. I am quite pleased with the results.

Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

Good GABA

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

works great. never feel sleepy while driving.

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!