10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Gaba is very good for our son who has diagnosis ADD

Posted by Reviewer1900566 on Sep 07, 2010

We have taken away all other medication because this is the only thing that has given any result for our son. This is an excellent product and the price is the best i've seen worldwide. I will stockup some more WELL NOW OUR STOCK WAS DEPLETED SO I ORDERED 4 more of these. My wife who has depression takes them and of course my som with ADD takes them and also I, a 41 year old man, and i take the to feel more relaxed and focused, and the really work ! Less tension and anxiety, lower heartrate, better abality to handle stress, much better durabilty when doing tedious but important work like bookeeping. As i have my own company and still work full time as a electronics repairman these gaba pills really helps me keep on top of things.

wouldn't sleep without it

Posted by Reviewer2517957 on Nov 04, 2009

I've been diagnosed by a sleep specialist with some interesting sleep disorders, including mini-seizures and sleepwalking. The specialist tried me on meds like Ambien, to which I reacted badly. But I read the medical lit that came with the prescriptions and they all discussed the neurotransmitter GABA. So I tried GABA. Seizures and sleepwalking are very rare occurences now. I wake up refreshed with no sleeping-pill hangover effect. I have since recommended GABA to friends with high-stress lives, bad sleeping habits etc and they all swear by it too. Now brands are the best value and iHerb is the best company to shop with!

Works Great instead of medication for anxiety!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009

Great product!!!!! take 2 instead of having to take valium for my nerves!!!!!

Fibromanaic's WOW

Posted by Reviewer2178440 on Feb 15, 2010

I heard about this from another fibromaniac about the same time I started serrapeptase and in conjunction they have really helped lessen the "rigour-mortis-without-the-benefit-of-death" that so aptly describes fibromyalgia. I can't believe it, but the two have actually made me feel better. Not good or great, but anything is better than my former "normal". Check with your rheumy or GP, and I hope it works for you, too.

Now Foods, GABA, efeito calmante natural, cápsulas de 200 (AGORA-00088)

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Mar 01, 2012

This product is helping me sleep better and makes me calm and serene. It helps the libido.