Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

Good GABA

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

works great. never feel sleepy while driving.

good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

Didn't work for me but worked for the person I gave it to

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Apr 30, 2014

I have insomnia and am very sensitive to a lot of things that most other people probably aren't. I had to get decaf green tea because even if I have one cup of regular green tea in the morning I can't sleep at all at night. Same with vitamin C, the vitamin B "stress" formulas and I tried Dr Christopher's Relax Eze which knocked my housemate, who I gave it too, right out and made him exhausted for the next day. So I just wrote all that because I'm sensitive to some things and this product is really good but it didn't work for me. I gave it to my housemate and it made him really relaxed and chilled out. The only gaba product that has worked for is Dr Vera's PreGaba but this product made me feel really awake and I couldn't sleep but for someone else it worked just fine.

nothing special

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 29, 2013

Did not calm me completely

Helps me go to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2871598 on Jul 02, 2009

Works really well at helping me go to sleep.

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Jan 05, 2010

Excellent for anxiety and nervousness.