Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Oct 06, 2010

I have taken Gaba for quite some time. I really like the "calm" I feel when taking it. It seems to even things out when I am feeling slightly on edge. I have not noticed any down side to taking this product. I take at least one a day to even out my mood. I am quite pleased with the results.

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

nothing special

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 29, 2013

Did not calm me completely

Didn't work for me but worked for the person I gave it to

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Apr 30, 2014

I have insomnia and am very sensitive to a lot of things that most other people probably aren't. I had to get decaf green tea because even if I have one cup of regular green tea in the morning I can't sleep at all at night. Same with vitamin C, the vitamin B "stress" formulas and I tried Dr Christopher's Relax Eze which knocked my housemate, who I gave it too, right out and made him exhausted for the next day. So I just wrote all that because I'm sensitive to some things and this product is really good but it didn't work for me. I gave it to my housemate and it made him really relaxed and chilled out. The only gaba product that has worked for is Dr Vera's PreGaba but this product made me feel really awake and I couldn't sleep but for someone else it worked just fine.

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer2954047 on Apr 12, 2011

I take 2 GABA in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon for a more relaxed day. Anxiety is greatly reduced. Have been using more than a year.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1864451 on Mar 17, 2010

Works as advertised. I take it just before bed and it helps to slow down the gears in my head, without making me feel drugged and groggy.