Good GABA

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

works great. never feel sleepy while driving.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Oct 06, 2010

I have taken Gaba for quite some time. I really like the "calm" I feel when taking it. It seems to even things out when I am feeling slightly on edge. I have not noticed any down side to taking this product. I take at least one a day to even out my mood. I am quite pleased with the results.

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer2954047 on Apr 12, 2011

I take 2 GABA in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon for a more relaxed day. Anxiety is greatly reduced. Have been using more than a year.

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

nothing special

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 29, 2013

Did not calm me completely

It Is Calming

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

This product is supposed to be a "brain food" and can be found in most combination products that claim to be such, and it's also recommended for its calming effect. As far as its effect on me, I found it made me sleepy and more often than not, resulted in my getting a headache, though that's not a reason to recommend or refute the product's efficacy, as many things seemingly bring on my headaches, especially if they work fast. It's just unusual that something that makes me sleepy would also cause me to get a headache, and this definitely makes me tired, so I don't take it anymore. It's worth a try if you're hyper, I suppose, because it is definitely "calming"...