Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

helps w/sleep and calms at stressful work environment

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Jan 02, 2011

I can tell a difference when I ran out of these during a stressful time at work. I had a RX product that I don't like to use often, but I find that GABA works effectively to help me rest better at night and to be calmer during the day too. I don't wake up grinding my teeth quite as often (probably ruminating over the events of the day) and the next day I feel calmer both because of the better nights sleep and I can take a capsule in the morning without feeling drowsy at work.

Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer2954047 on Apr 12, 2011

I take 2 GABA in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon for a more relaxed day. Anxiety is greatly reduced. Have been using more than a year.

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Jan 05, 2010

Excellent for anxiety and nervousness.

anxiety gone

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 27, 2010

This seems to control anxiety without feeling drugged. Haven't taken it long term yet, still trying it out.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1289928 on Feb 26, 2009

Does what it says, good for relaxation.

S. Boyle

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Jan 03, 2009

This product is amazing! It really works!