Works

Posted by Reviewer1864451 on Mar 17, 2010

Works as advertised. I take it just before bed and it helps to slow down the gears in my head, without making me feel drugged and groggy.

excellent sleep support

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jun 09, 2010

find that sleep is much more restful with GABA

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on May 07, 2010

I use GABA when my mind is overcrowded with thoughts . It does not sedate me, but helps me to relax.

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

I take it three times a day mid morning, mid afternoon, and at bedtime as part of The Diet Cure program

good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.

nothing special

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 29, 2013

Did not calm me completely