excellent sleep support

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jun 09, 2010

find that sleep is much more restful with GABA

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on May 07, 2010

I use GABA when my mind is overcrowded with thoughts . It does not sedate me, but helps me to relax.

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

I take it three times a day mid morning, mid afternoon, and at bedtime as part of The Diet Cure program

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

muito bom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012

Goooood, very good

good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....