works well

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm really stressed out and this makes me feel very very relaxed. (Read label regarding additives...I forgot to do that.) GABA is wonderful--ahhh, so relaxing...I forget my problems, and that's what I take it for.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Oct 06, 2010

I have taken Gaba for quite some time. I really like the "calm" I feel when taking it. It seems to even things out when I am feeling slightly on edge. I have not noticed any down side to taking this product. I take at least one a day to even out my mood. I am quite pleased with the results.

Calming.

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Sep 26, 2010

A must have for me as I take pain poison that blocks gaba receptors.

Love this Gaba!

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Sep 15, 2010

This really seems to calm the person and help calm the nerves. It is better than taking the nerve pills and their side effects.

Replaced Ambien

Posted by Reviewer2618201 on Sep 09, 2010

My husband was on sleeping meds for years. Despite his doctor telling him they were not addictive, he simply could not sleep without it. We finally decided that there had to be a better solution. After doing some investigating, we decided to give gaba a try. Well, they did the trick... immediately! There was no weaning off period, he just took gaba one night and slept like a baby. He takes 3 capsules about an hour before bed. I would highly recommend this to anyone suffering from sleep problems or for those who want to get off those awful pharmaceuticals.

Gaba is very good for our son who has diagnosis ADD

Posted by Reviewer1900566 on Sep 07, 2010

We have taken away all other medication because this is the only thing that has given any result for our son. This is an excellent product and the price is the best i've seen worldwide. I will stockup some more WELL NOW OUR STOCK WAS DEPLETED SO I ORDERED 4 more of these. My wife who has depression takes them and of course my som with ADD takes them and also I, a 41 year old man, and i take the to feel more relaxed and focused, and the really work ! Less tension and anxiety, lower heartrate, better abality to handle stress, much better durabilty when doing tedious but important work like bookeeping. As i have my own company and still work full time as a electronics repairman these gaba pills really helps me keep on top of things.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1274405 on Jul 10, 2010

This product works as advertised.The other good quality is it has no known side effects.I will reorder again in the near future.Thanks.

Good GABA

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

works great. never feel sleepy while driving.

excellent sleep support

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jun 09, 2010

find that sleep is much more restful with GABA

GABA is a godsend

Posted by Reviewer1696594 on Jun 05, 2010

Several years ago I was diagnosed with severe panic disorder and the psych I was seeing wanted to put me on benzodiazepines, but being a recovering addict I didn't want to take them. I learned of GABA while taking a course dealing with neurotransmitters. I have found it works beautifully on my anxiety. It has been a genuine godsend for me, controls my anxiety without really sedating me. I was originally getting it from an herbalist who was charging me through the nose for it, then I found iHerb.com. Excellent value, excellent service, got my package when I was supposed to... no muss, no fuss. I have since started getting my other herbal suppliments from iHerb.