is good

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

have a cold at the momentn not easy to write about this product

Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

RELAXING without using particularly, high activity before bedtime

Didn't work for me but worked for the person I gave it to

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Apr 30, 2014

I have insomnia and am very sensitive to a lot of things that most other people probably aren't. I had to get decaf green tea because even if I have one cup of regular green tea in the morning I can't sleep at all at night. Same with vitamin C, the vitamin B "stress" formulas and I tried Dr Christopher's Relax Eze which knocked my housemate, who I gave it too, right out and made him exhausted for the next day. So I just wrote all that because I'm sensitive to some things and this product is really good but it didn't work for me. I gave it to my housemate and it made him really relaxed and chilled out. The only gaba product that has worked for is Dr Vera's PreGaba but this product made me feel really awake and I couldn't sleep but for someone else it worked just fine.

Now Foods, GABA 500 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 14, 2010

This product did help me sleep but after a month the 500 mg became to much for my system and I did have reactions. I now use Natural Factors GABA 100 mg, one before bedtime and it works fine. I read of people who use 1,000 or more mg a night and have no problems, so it's probably just my system.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I take this in the morning because it seems to give me so much energy. Also seems to help with my migraines.

No Problems - good price

Posted by Reviewer1604653 on Dec 20, 2008

Clean, well-packaged, apparenly fresh.

Great Pill- Great Value!!!

Posted by Reviewer1361199 on Jan 27, 2009

Now Foods is a very quality supplement. The price makes it a great value. Very worth the $$.

Helps me go to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2871598 on Jul 02, 2009

Works really well at helping me go to sleep.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1274405 on Jul 10, 2010

This product works as advertised.The other good quality is it has no known side effects.I will reorder again in the near future.Thanks.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm really stressed out and this makes me feel very very relaxed. (Read label regarding additives...I forgot to do that.) GABA is wonderful--ahhh, so relaxing...I forget my problems, and that's what I take it for.