Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

I take it three times a day mid morning, mid afternoon, and at bedtime as part of The Diet Cure program

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.

is good

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

have a cold at the momentn not easy to write about this product

Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

RELAXING without using particularly, high activity before bedtime

It Is Calming

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

This product is supposed to be a "brain food" and can be found in most combination products that claim to be such, and it's also recommended for its calming effect. As far as its effect on me, I found it made me sleepy and more often than not, resulted in my getting a headache, though that's not a reason to recommend or refute the product's efficacy, as many things seemingly bring on my headaches, especially if they work fast. It's just unusual that something that makes me sleepy would also cause me to get a headache, and this definitely makes me tired, so I don't take it anymore. It's worth a try if you're hyper, I suppose, because it is definitely "calming"...

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I take this in the morning because it seems to give me so much energy. Also seems to help with my migraines.

Now Foods, GABA 500 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 14, 2010

This product did help me sleep but after a month the 500 mg became to much for my system and I did have reactions. I now use Natural Factors GABA 100 mg, one before bedtime and it works fine. I read of people who use 1,000 or more mg a night and have no problems, so it's probably just my system.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1274405 on Jul 10, 2010

This product works as advertised.The other good quality is it has no known side effects.I will reorder again in the near future.Thanks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1075006 on Dec 18, 2010

This is same review than the product above. What I'm the most impressed your company....the service, the delivery....it's really good!!