Great for easing yourself into sleep!

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I take these twice a day-- just before dinner and right before bed, and it really helps me to relax after a long, stressful day.

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

This product works great!

Posted by 5287400293553065000 on Nov 17, 2016

I started taking this product because I have really bad anxiety from PTSD and I find after I take the second one in the morning it kicks in really well. I take 3 per day. I wish I had known about this product a long time ago!!!!

It's good

Posted by 4694427982692706570 on Oct 25, 2016

Good product but only really works for me on an empty stomach

Good

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

I take it three times a day mid morning, mid afternoon, and at bedtime as part of The Diet Cure program

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.

muito bom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012

Goooood, very good

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

RELAXING without using particularly, high activity before bedtime