10% Off Orders Over $40!

4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I tried these after going through two bottles of Natural Factors. I love that they don't contain sugar, but the taste is pretty jarring. Not terrible though - and let's face it -- supplements shouldn't taste like candy! I actually thought this product worked better than the Natural Factor chewables -- it definitely does the job. I take them whenever I am especially stressed out -- they're my secret weapon when it comes to flying on a plane!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2902916 on Feb 18, 2011

This was the first GABA product I've tried and it really works well for me. I take it 1/2 hour before bedtime with Melatonin and it has made a huge improvement in my sleep.

Great tasting product

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Apr 05, 2011

I've used this product for stress and anxiety and it works. The tablets dissolve quickly in your mouth and taste great. I also like the fact that Theanine is also included in this product.

great GA BA

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

It was my first time trying this brand and formulation of GABA, and it seems to work as well as the sublingual I was using before. I like the orange flavor, at first it had a weird smell/taste, but I didnt even notice it now and i really like it. Really helps with anxiety and relaxation. Fast acting, and a good price!

Fibromyalgia/Chemotherapy Sleep Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Mar 01, 2013

I have multiple chronic sleep disorders caused by fibromyalgia and residual effects from chemotherapy. On advice of a practitioner, I use a number of supplements aimed at various disorders, but GABA seems the most effective for helping me to fall asleep. I eat 2 NOW GABA chewables at bedtime, allowing the broken pieces to linger under my tongue for a few minutes before swallowing. I use Superior Source 100 mg sub-lingual GABA when I awake during the night: I don't usually need a higher dose at that time. It has a mild flavor and doesn't require chewing, so isn't disruptive to slip under the tongue. Leave one tablet on the nightstand, for easy access in the dark. http://www.iherb.com/Superior-Source-GABA-100-mg-100-MicroLingual-Instant-Dissolve-Tablets/42415 REMEMBER to NOT expose yourself to light during your period of rest, as it disrupts the pineal gland's ability to create melatonin. Avoid turning on the lights, when possible. For daytime stress, I am addressing high cortisol and blood sugar issues. (When I tried the chewable GABA during daytime, I developed mouth sores.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »