great GA BA

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

It was my first time trying this brand and formulation of GABA, and it seems to work as well as the sublingual I was using before. I like the orange flavor, at first it had a weird smell/taste, but I didnt even notice it now and i really like it. Really helps with anxiety and relaxation. Fast acting, and a good price!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I tried these after going through two bottles of Natural Factors. I love that they don't contain sugar, but the taste is pretty jarring. Not terrible though - and let's face it -- supplements shouldn't taste like candy! I actually thought this product worked better than the Natural Factor chewables -- it definitely does the job. I take them whenever I am especially stressed out -- they're my secret weapon when it comes to flying on a plane!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2902916 on Feb 18, 2011

This was the first GABA product I've tried and it really works well for me. I take it 1/2 hour before bedtime with Melatonin and it has made a huge improvement in my sleep.

Fibromyalgia/Chemotherapy Sleep Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Mar 01, 2013

I have multiple chronic sleep disorders caused by fibromyalgia and residual effects from chemotherapy. On advice of a practitioner, I use a number of supplements aimed at various disorders, but GABA seems the most effective for helping me to fall asleep. I eat 2 NOW GABA chewables at bedtime, allowing the broken pieces to linger under my tongue for a few minutes before swallowing. I use Superior Source 100 mg sub-lingual GABA when I awake during the night: I don't usually need a higher dose at that time. It has a mild flavor and doesn't require chewing, so isn't disruptive to slip under the tongue. Leave one tablet on the nightstand, for easy access in the dark. http://www.iherb.com/Superior-Source-GABA-100-mg-100-MicroLingual-Instant-Dissolve-Tablets/42415 REMEMBER to NOT expose yourself to light during your period of rest, as it disrupts the pineal gland's ability to create melatonin. Avoid turning on the lights, when possible. For daytime stress, I am addressing high cortisol and blood sugar issues. (When I tried the chewable GABA during daytime, I developed mouth sores.)

Great tasting product

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Apr 05, 2011

I've used this product for stress and anxiety and it works. The tablets dissolve quickly in your mouth and taste great. I also like the fact that Theanine is also included in this product.

Natural calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

This is good tasting chewable GABA tablet that naturally calms your nerves with no ill side effects.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Apr 30, 2011

I had been looking for this product and I am glad I found it on iherb. The product does what it says it will do. Although I'm not able to take it on an empty stomach I still get benifits from taking it after the meal.

Hmm Not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer2426335 on Jun 12, 2011

I thought I will get sleepy during the day however tis is not the case. I do feel calm and I take it only when necessary. Not too bad at all!

GABA

Posted by Reviewer1699670 on Nov 07, 2011

This product did work for me. The downside was that it can cause you flushing of the face and upper body.

For ADHD

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

Purchased these after researching that it could help lessen ADHD symptoms. They seem to help but are difficult to get my child to take as they don't taste so pleasant. They also have a tendency to quickly absorb moisture so if you live in a humid area be sure to keep the cap on tight. We had problems with them getting moist when I kept them in a supplement holder/pill box that wasn't airtight.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »