Use GABA For Sleep!!!

Posted by Reviewer2834157 on Jul 02, 2009

I am a life long insomniac and nothing works for me except as a spot type solution. I have the 'can't turn off my mind' thing. The brand I was using sent a bad batch, so I tried the NOW brand. The quality is much better and cheaper, too. Ambien, etc only works occasionally for me. GABA works every time! If I am really stirred up, it might not work, but by this time in life, I can turn my mind down to 'normal' continuous activity. GABA can work with that. I've been taking it for four months now and it still works effectively every time. I take 1.5 grams just before bed.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer3204626 on Jul 30, 2008

Gaba is brilliant! I don't know why there is so many mixed reviews of GABA over the net... Let me tell you it works brilliantly, and like someone mentioned before; it is quite like diazepam but less intense, no tolerance, addiction etc. 5 stars. I also mix this in my drinks no prob.

Helps prevent seizures, aids sleep

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2008

Excellent product, and fabulous value. Pure GABA with no additives. Gaba has been extremely helpful for me. Dissolved under the tongue at night, 1/4 tspn helps me sleep and has been incredibly effective to prevent partial seizures. GABA has made a tremendous difference to my quality of life.

Now Foods, GABA Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by Reviewer2044607 on Jun 29, 2009

GABA - Deep, deep sleep that left me so refreshed thre following day! previously, I had ahard time sleeping well if I exercise late in the evening. Not anymore with a tiny amount of GABA taken shortly before hitting the sack!

great product and value.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007

Gaba is great for anxiety and pain, and helps me with my insomnia. Buying it in the powder form is a great value for the money. I can hardly tatste the gaba at all when i drink it.

Good relaxative item

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Feb 26, 2009

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and seems to provide comfort to my muscles after a relatively strenuous workout.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 16, 2008

It is like brakes for the ever accelerating mind. No side effects ever felt.

Good for stroke survivors.

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on May 14, 2008

My Mother had a major stroke. Recovery has been long and hard but helped by a nightly dose of GABA, which calms her brain and helps her sleep more peacefully.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1552206 on Aug 17, 2009

At first I dosed my GABA as per a 1/4tsp serving on the bottle, but noticed little difference. Increase the dose to above 4g (2tsp) and it really puts you in the mood for sleep. I hope to receive continued success with this product. Highly recommended if you have sleeping problems.

Good product - works most of the time

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Oct 07, 2009

The effect can be subtle - it depends on how badly stressed you are and if that has thrown off your chemistry. It certainly never knocks me out but takes off the edge most of the time. This brand works well and I am on my 2nd bottle. I find it helps me sleep if I take it around 8 or 9 PM and then follow up with liquid melatonin around 10 PM.