GABA DABA DOO!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Apr 18, 2011

I LOVE GABA - I mix it with Peter Gillham's CALM powder in water every night before bed, and have the BEST SLEEP I ever experienced in my LIFE. NO MORE tossing and turning with an overactive brain. I just drift off to dreamland and wake feeling refreshed after a deep sleep. YAY GABA!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1158738 on Apr 16, 2011

There has been a whole lot going on in life. Stress was at an all time high. Was having trouble sleeping, I'd lay my head down and three hours later I still wasnt asleep. I found GABA, by accident, but tried it and HOLY MACKREL, IT CHANGED MY LIFE. It does not make you sleepy it just calms you down and relaxes enough so you you can sleep. I have taken it during the day too. And you can feel the Anxious feeling slide away. It's amazing. Im thankful I found this product.

Now Foods, GABA Powder, 6 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Mar 28, 2011

Both my son with autism and myself take this Gaba Powder. It relieves a lot of fearfulness and anxiety and helps us sleep. It also helps to balance glutamates from MSG and other high glutamate foods. We always keep this product in stock in our kitchen.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer2462178 on Nov 22, 2010

Good quality and good price...

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2580280 on Oct 26, 2010

This product is totally amazing for me. Since taking it, the quality of my sleep is a lot better.

Post herpetic Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1487429 on Oct 11, 2010

I had a bad case of shingles in my left eye. This stops the flare ups and gets rid of the pain.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3108841 on Aug 24, 2010

The product has helped me sleep and has increased my energy.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer2946168 on Jul 25, 2010

this is a great product i use it every night before bed.

Works Amazingly

Posted by Reviewer1766595 on Jul 08, 2010

I will never be w/o this stuff as long as it keeps working like it does now. I take it every morning and it calms my nerves and anxiety, along with the urge to drink (b/c of the worries of the day). Along with 5HTP my depression is so much better as well. This also helps tremendously at night to calm me down and help me get to sleep. I also take taurine powder. Just mix the two with water---they are tasteless. Don't know why I didn't do the powder a long time ago. It's so easy and more cost effective.

Good value and calming

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Jan 24, 2010

Great for a quick calming effect especially before bed. More than a teaspoon may be too calming producing a startling wave of physical relaxation almost like flushing sensation.