Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2580280 on Oct 26, 2010

This product is totally amazing for me. Since taking it, the quality of my sleep is a lot better.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer2462178 on Nov 22, 2010

Good quality and good price...

Now Foods, GABA Powder, 6 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Mar 28, 2011

Both my son with autism and myself take this Gaba Powder. It relieves a lot of fearfulness and anxiety and helps us sleep. It also helps to balance glutamates from MSG and other high glutamate foods. We always keep this product in stock in our kitchen.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1158738 on Apr 16, 2011

There has been a whole lot going on in life. Stress was at an all time high. Was having trouble sleeping, I'd lay my head down and three hours later I still wasnt asleep. I found GABA, by accident, but tried it and HOLY MACKREL, IT CHANGED MY LIFE. It does not make you sleepy it just calms you down and relaxes enough so you you can sleep. I have taken it during the day too. And you can feel the Anxious feeling slide away. It's amazing. Im thankful I found this product.

GABA DABA DOO!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Apr 18, 2011

I LOVE GABA - I mix it with Peter Gillham's CALM powder in water every night before bed, and have the BEST SLEEP I ever experienced in my LIFE. NO MORE tossing and turning with an overactive brain. I just drift off to dreamland and wake feeling refreshed after a deep sleep. YAY GABA!

This Stuff Works..

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on Apr 21, 2011

Been taking this powder (1/4 ts twice daily) for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a subtle but pleasant change in my mood. I don't get frustrated nearly as easily as I did and have an underlying calm that I didn't have before. Once I use this bottle up, I'll be back for more.

I like GABA

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Apr 27, 2011

GABA is very calming and I like it a lot. I haven't opened this container yet but I've used it before. Very calming. Can be constipating with the IBS I have, but for those who have IBS-D, this could help. Don't know as everybody is different. Try Heather's program.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jun 10, 2011

Prescribed by MD along with other aminos to balance amino acids.

GABA - powder

Posted by Reviewer1791266 on Sep 17, 2011

I seen for the first time this product, it should be used for a long time, but it is still in my opinion, EXCELLENT

gaba