Helps reduce my craving of sweets

Posted by Reviewer2271350 on Mar 07, 2009

Eliminated my past-dinner craving of a chocolate or an ice cream that I developed in the past half year. Started working when took 4 daily (body weight 83 kg (183#), which suggests Cr-deficiency as underlying cause. Stops working unless I stay completely off coffee, coke, redbull etc. (expect 3-5 days of withdrawal) and reduce cocoa. I do not drink black tea.

This product changed my life

Posted by Reviewer1087107 on Jun 07, 2011

I started taking Chromium GTF many years ago when I was diagnosed with hypoglycaemic epilepsy by a natural medicine expert (who went on to win a Nobel Prize!) I take it before each meal. At the time I began I was suffering from an average of 5 seizures a day (in spite of taking prescribed medication). The Chromium made such a huge difference, I now look at how many seizures I have per year, not per day.

Sharpen Eyesight

Posted by Reviewer2806502 on Jan 23, 2007

This very fast acting form of Chromium (Albion fully reacted) will sharpen your vision within the day !

GTF Chromium is GREAT !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 25, 2010

I am a diabetes type 2 sufferrer. I take chromium WITH alpha lipoic acid and also magnesium. What a difference it makes! I no longer have any Hypo's. My hunger/food cravings are well under control. I have managed to reduce my insulin dosage and intend to continue. I need to start a daily exercise program to help me further. The above-mentioned relatively inexpensive supplements have definately helped me.

GTF Chromium

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on May 11, 2010

This is helping my blood sugar to remain stable along with my other medicine

Affordable and works

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Apr 18, 2009

Helps stabilize my blood sugar. No hypoglycemia with this product

Difficult to find product

Posted by Reviewer2376567 on Aug 18, 2009

I had some problems locating GTF chromium locally, but had been told that it is better than regular chromium for regulating blood glucose. I was pleased to find it available through IHerb.com, and my blood sugar levels are better than when I used non-GTF chromium. Thanks.

Now Foods GTF chromium.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Sep 24, 2010

I purchase this easy to swallow tab for my husband who is pre-diabetic. Along with diet and exercise it seems to be helping control his glucose levels.

Now Foods, GTF Chromium 200 mcg, 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Dec 21, 2010

very good at balancing blood sugar levels and helping with sugar and alcohol cravings

Patiently waiting

Posted by Reviewer1177872 on Mar 23, 2009

AFter three weeks, I have not noticed a change of my Glucose readings. Since I have no idea how long it takes this supplement to begin working, I will keep taking it for a while longer.