I'm not sure of this.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

This is my 3rd bottle, could be 4th, but I'm not sure. As a healthy weight, Just psychological safety zone for me. Hope it really works for people who really need.

Good supplement

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Jul 27, 2015

It's a good supplement in just the right dose if you want to stack it up or take a single tablet.

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

I don't know what you mean by title.

Posted by Reviewer2648692 on Sep 05, 2014

This is the best.

Great product

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jun 30, 2014

I finally got rid of may excessive food cravings!

For blood sugar great

Posted by 4695495109214537560 on May 02, 2014

Taking them daily gives me a improvment of my blood sugar! Great prize also!

Lowered blood glucose, but some side effects

Posted by 5287557262562672964 on Apr 19, 2014

Everyone is different of course however this product had immediate results for me. I'm a type 2 diabetic using long-acting insulin only (20 units/day) and the first day I used it it caused a mild hypo. This was because it knocked the glucose down more than I expected (had not adjusted the insulin). I then adjusted the insulin down to 15 units/day and fasting glucose is still better than before taking the GTF chromium. However I did notice some side-effects, including (funnily enough, as other people usually report the opposite when taking chromium) an increased craving for sweet foods; mild but nagging headaches in the evening; some mild intestinal cramps, and slower bowel movements (normally once a day on average, with the chromium easily down to once every three days only). I was taking 5 tablets a day from the start (1000 mcg) which I had read was the maximum recommended daily dosage, did that for about a month. Have now stopped since a few days and waiting for the chromium to flush out of my system so that I can start again with a clean slate: in two weeks will start with a lower dosage to measure the effects and whether it reduces the glucose still, whilst hopefully decreasing or eliminating side effects if I take only one or two a day, say. Overall an excellent product that clearly lowers glucose, but the side effects make it a bit of a toss whether to continue or not. Once I've tried the lower dosage will make a decision.

chromium pills

Posted by 5735491640921168430 on Apr 11, 2014

I chose to buy these pills because they were a bargain and I hope to try and control my sugar levels with them, give them a try a good buy a good firm .

Nothing special

Posted by Marvika on Oct 02, 2013

Felt no difference

Chromium

Posted by 4830176799861596399 on Sep 05, 2013

Stops my pre-diabetes developing further. Blood tests have proved it.