Now Foods, GTF Chromium, 200 mcg, 250 Tablets

Patiently waiting

Posted by Reviewer1177872 on Mar 23, 2009

AFter three weeks, I have not noticed a change of my Glucose readings. Since I have no idea how long it takes this supplement to begin working, I will keep taking it for a while longer.

GFT Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2031277 on Feb 04, 2010

very pleased with product. It really works. I have type 2 diabetes and have a sweet tooth. Since taking the chromium I have not craved for any sweets or carbs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Sep 08, 2010

I love NOW products. This really does do wonders for blood sugar. I have to stop taking it for a few days, because I really miss craving chocolate. :)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on May 02, 2011

Bought this because my sister has gestational diabetes, and it looked like I was going the same way. This has made a significant difference to my fasting blood sugar level. Still have to watch diet, and do lowish carb. Very pleased.

chromium

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 08, 2010

l,ve only just started this product,l,m very happy with it,l have type 2 diabetes and 3 of my six children have type 1 diabetes which plays havic on their health,diabetes is a nightmare,in and out of hospital all their lives,now that we are using natural products on all of us,our health has improved so much.