Dislike the dark gel cap

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 16, 2014

I took one capsule of Gamma E daily for 8 months straight and love this product. It keeps my good cholesterol (HDL) in excellent levels. Right now I am taking it every other day with the same benefits since I increased my magnesium supplementation. It's a pity that the dark gel capsule almost ruins it - if I swallow it, my urine smells terrible! So I chew it and discard the capsule. I started taking it because I am +/- for Factor V Leiden and had a DVT some years ago. I do not take a blood thinner anymore, but since I took it I got a vascular pain in the shoulders which prevents me from sleeping on the side if I don't take the Gamma E + magnesium. I take 1 capsule of NOW Omega 3 daily to help with the blood thinning effect. I also am salicylate sensitive and the fact that this vitamin comes in rice oil is a pro.

Skin

Posted by Reviewer1680635 on Jul 10, 2009

My boyfriend has severly dry skin. Taking this seems to be helping. He's tried everything else. Usually this time of year his skin gets really itchy and it started, but he started taking this and it has pretty much stopped the itch. Good choice.

Good E, great results

Posted by Reviewer2182241 on Feb 20, 2008

I used to have moderately high BP and a cholesterol ratio of 5.5. Yikes. With this product, fish oil and supplementation of vitamins, my ratio is 2.5 and no more BP worries. No statins needed.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2141064 on Aug 05, 2009

still do not see big changes, however, it seems to work Ok for topical face applications

now foods gamma e complex advanced 120 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1630396 on Jan 05, 2009

I was quite impressed with this product I am impressed that it is gluten free as I am on a gluten free wheat free and dairy free diet as I have Multiple Sclerosis

Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1468881 on Mar 28, 2011

Excellent product

solid formula

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Apr 10, 2011

This seems to be the 'right' mix of nutrients.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3326316 on Apr 27, 2011

GOOD, BUT NEED 2 SOFTGELS TO SENSE THE EFFECT. I USE FOR INCREASE MY LIBIDO.

Seem good quality

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on May 03, 2011

Still not seeing any improvement in skin health but that could be down to other issue than vit.e.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on May 25, 2011

This is quality E vitamin... buy it ! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »