They changed the formula

Posted by 4943797960547833871 on May 22, 2016

This used to be a formula with slightly more gamma-tocopherol than alpha-tocopherol, which is what I want. Now they've changed it and there's about 50% more alpha than gamma. They've also changed the oil from being a combination of rice brain oil and palm fruit oil, to rice bran oil only. Still a decent product, definitely not bad, but before it was almost perfect.

Do not trust rice bran oil in this product

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Apr 19, 2015

Rice bran oil if it is not organic is one oil I would not touch. It does not say how much is in the Gamma E Complex

complete E complex

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Aug 17, 2009

This really complete E complex has truly helped us be much heatlhier than when we took cheaper, simple E products. Since switching to this product a few years ago, my memory has been much sharper, among other benefits.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

I have used COSCO brand in the past and like it but this one is far better. The darker jell capsule keeps the freshness better too!

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jun 04, 2008

This is a great combination of the "E"s. Now Foods has a great reputation for quality too!

Skin oil

Posted by Reviewer1159166 on Nov 13, 2013

Using this topically to treat rash and sensitive allergic skin

Gamma E

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 11, 2011

The only E complex I take - great for heart,etc absolutely cures menopause blues when taken twice a day. E is usually soy and this is the only soy i'll consume. Since this is a oil cap - no Stearate to worry about.

The PMS vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3335660 on Jun 13, 2011

I've been taking Gamma E for three months and it has help my PMS breast pain and I no longer have painful cramps, now I have mild cramps for a few hours and its only 1 day!

Not what I expected but not iHerb's fault.

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jun 28, 2011

After getting this and reading the label carefully I realized that the Tocotrienals are from Palm and not from Rice but I can take it for the 400 alpha tocopherols in it. I ordered a different tocotrienol and am pleased with it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

My skin is healing much faster than it did before I started taking this supplement