The Best Vitamin E I have found!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This has the important tocopherols and tocotrenols. I'm not sure exactly what they do, but have read about how important they are. These are a brownish red capsule instead of the yellowish color. I won't buy anything else now.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily since 2004 has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

the price of this product increased by 66%

Posted by DanyfromFrance on Sep 21, 2016

May be it's a good product but the price of this product increased by 66% in 5 years. I bought it in July 2011 and I paid $ 13.80 (regular price, not on a bargain). . Now the price for this product is $ 22,93. Why?

Do not trust rice bran oil in this product

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Apr 19, 2015

Rice bran oil if it is not organic is one oil I would not touch. It does not say how much is in the Gamma E Complex

complete E complex

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Aug 17, 2009

This really complete E complex has truly helped us be much heatlhier than when we took cheaper, simple E products. Since switching to this product a few years ago, my memory has been much sharper, among other benefits.

Good E, great results

Posted by Reviewer2182241 on Feb 20, 2008

I used to have moderately high BP and a cholesterol ratio of 5.5. Yikes. With this product, fish oil and supplementation of vitamins, my ratio is 2.5 and no more BP worries. No statins needed.

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jun 04, 2008

This is a great combination of the "E"s. Now Foods has a great reputation for quality too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

I have used COSCO brand in the past and like it but this one is far better. The darker jell capsule keeps the freshness better too!

Skin oil

Posted by Reviewer1159166 on Nov 13, 2013

Using this topically to treat rash and sensitive allergic skin

The PMS vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3335660 on Jun 13, 2011

I've been taking Gamma E for three months and it has help my PMS breast pain and I no longer have painful cramps, now I have mild cramps for a few hours and its only 1 day!