Dislike the dark gel cap

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 16, 2014

I took one capsule of Gamma E daily for 8 months straight and love this product. It keeps my good cholesterol (HDL) in excellent levels. Right now I am taking it every other day with the same benefits since I increased my magnesium supplementation. It's a pity that the dark gel capsule almost ruins it - if I swallow it, my urine smells terrible! So I chew it and discard the capsule. I started taking it because I am +/- for Factor V Leiden and had a DVT some years ago. I do not take a blood thinner anymore, but since I took it I got a vascular pain in the shoulders which prevents me from sleeping on the side if I don't take the Gamma E + magnesium. I take 1 capsule of NOW Omega 3 daily to help with the blood thinning effect. I also am salicylate sensitive and the fact that this vitamin comes in rice oil is a pro.

The Best Vitamin E I have found!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This has the important tocopherols and tocotrenols. I'm not sure exactly what they do, but have read about how important they are. These are a brownish red capsule instead of the yellowish color. I won't buy anything else now.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily since 2004 has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Do not trust rice bran oil in this product

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Apr 19, 2015

Rice bran oil if it is not organic is one oil I would not touch. It does not say how much is in the Gamma E Complex

complete E complex

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Aug 17, 2009

This really complete E complex has truly helped us be much heatlhier than when we took cheaper, simple E products. Since switching to this product a few years ago, my memory has been much sharper, among other benefits.