Soybean oil is added to the capsules

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 07, 2013

Soy contains high levels of phytic acid which block your body’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat. This causes you to actually become malnourished. I wish I checked the label more carefully before buying.I have a krill oil that I recently purchased and there's a big sign on the bottle that says soybean oil free so I researched this soybean oil a bit more and apparently the soy plant itself is actually toxic to humans.Soybean oil contains a poisonous chemical called PHG; this chemical slows your blood circulation, causes your blood to clot, damages the central nervous system, interferes with digestion and can cause memory loss. Solgar doesn't add soy to theirs and they are only a dollar more expensive,so Now Foods really stinks99 % of soy grown in US is GMO,plus this product doesn't even say non GMO,so you are paying for a poisonous GMO substance.I threw away this product as well as their E vitamin cause it also contains soy oil.And I've decided to completely boycott this brand.I'm definitely not going to reward them for trying to poison me so the least I can do is take my money elsewhere.

Non Soy Free

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jan 27, 2013

I..unfortunatly do not react too well to Soybean oil..I had to quit using that Profusely Soybean oiled product after only just 4 days...

I don't know...

Posted by Reviewer2574305 on Nov 18, 2012

How I'm supposed to review a product I never received. Customer support was contacted, and even tho I entered the CORRECT address on my order, they shipped it somewhere I haven't lived in 2 years. They say they don't know if they can do anything for me, because I waited 2 weeks- a reasonable amount of time- to let them know I hadn't received the package. Usually I have no problems with my orders arriving, and I've had items delivered to my current address several times. I'm disappointed with the company this time.

Not to happy

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 01, 2014

Only took for a week, tired of burping and scaring family members off, it makes my breath smell awful, and upsets my stomach.

Husband says too "garlicky".

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Sep 21, 2008

Love NOW Foods stuff, but this one is too garlicky for my husband to keep taking.

Careful! Not odorless

Posted by Reviewer2937056 on Apr 13, 2011

This product is not odorless or tasteless! This product leaves a nasty garlic aftertaste for hours. I will be throwing away the entire bottle.

Gralic smells up~~

Posted by Reviewer3263838 on May 29, 2012

말할때도 마늘냄새가 풍겨서 독해요.빈속에 먹으면 화끈거리니 밥먹을대 섞어서 먹는데 별로 좋은줄 모르겠어요 마늘냄새가 독하게 올라와 위가 화끈거리는거 외에 별다른 개선효과 모르겠어요2주째 먹고있어요..큰기대하지마세요..