Garlic oil

Posted by Reviewer1176860 on May 14, 2009

Very strong. Would probably prefer odorless garlic.

Too garlicky

Posted by Reviewer1678849 on Nov 18, 2009

I love NOW products but this one I can't take. Serving size is 3 softgels and I end up tasting garlic in the back of my throat for hours. If you take them with a meal, it doesn't matter what you had, you will feel like you had something wrapped in garlic.

Just one capsule

Posted by Reviewer2740270 on Dec 05, 2009

Was all I could take ... I was burping garlic like crazy ... it needs to have a thicker skin so it can get past the stomach ... I need a different garlic then this one

Good Value, but NOT odorless

Posted by poshmeetspavement on Sep 01, 2012

This is a good value for a garlic supplement, but I would spend the extra $ to ensure I got an odorless blend. It really makes a difference for me and it was impossible for me to take these before a workout or a run.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Dec 07, 2012

The product itself is probably OK but I found it repeated on me for hours after and each time I could taste the garlic. my partner said he could not use it as it was also repeating on him.

Very strong garlic smell

Posted by 4883100373116526356 on Nov 26, 2015

I've previously brought a lot garlic pills that do not smell like garlic but has all the benefits. I work on the front line of my company and having a smelly garlic breath doesn't help, so I don't know if I will take these pills.