Stopped the drastic shedding

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

On my hair care forum they speak of garlic to stop shedding and it worked almost instantly. I have at least 20 strands less that I can count.

Awesome for blood pressure

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jul 27, 2011

I take this product to keep my blood pressure from elevating. I don't have health insurance to receive meds. The garlic capsules are excellent in keeping my pressure under control; and with natural herbs, there are no side effects. Naturally, garlic is good for many other things. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent for management of Toxoplasmosis

Posted by Basanga on May 05, 2015

I have been struggling with Toxoplasmosis for more than a year after suffering encephalitis from immunosuppressant steroids for my colitis, and doctors won't do anything since I'm not a woman who's pregnant or currently immune compromised. Regardless, I've been suffering with eye pain, muscle pains and increasing fatigue and inflammation. I read a study where they used garlic extract to protect mice from lethal doses of Toxoplasmosis @ 200mg per Kg with excellent results, and decided to give it a shot by taking 8 capsules (roughly enough for my weight of 60Kg's), and the results were absolutely astonishing. After 3 days my eye pain had disappeared, my muscles stopped aching, my energy rose along with my mood and my concentration was back to normal! It's not a cure however, as I believe garlic extract cannot penetrate the protective cysts that Toxoplasmosis makes to hide, but it does eliminate active Toxoplasmosis in my body, and allows me to live my life again. I highly recommend this supplement, if not for treating Toxoplasmosis but for its many other beneficial properties for your health. It does wipe out beneficial bacteria in your gut however, so be prepared for that.

potent

Posted by Reviewer1504684 on May 13, 2010

My wife takes this at the first hint of sickness such as a cold. And presto, sickness gone! No kidding! Very potent. Now, her breath is another matter... :)

great product!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jan 08, 2010

It's work great, I take it with guggul extract and lower my cholesterol a lot, It doesn't taste very well but I don't have problem with acid reflux or anything like it, so the taste doesn't bother me at all.

Got to LOVE garlic

Posted by Reviewer3362037 on Mar 23, 2010

What a powerful punch in such a tiny softgel. Works great for infant thrush also. Way better than harsh medicines. Garlic and all its wonderful benifits. Good quality too.

for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2797555 on Jul 28, 2009

This is really good for my dogs since I have been using this I really don't see any fleas.

Now Foods, Garlic Oil, Triple Strength, 1500 mg, 250 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1115041 on Mar 06, 2008

Ok so they are not odorless, but they are worth their weight in gold. Excellent product. Hats off to Now Foods!

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

The whole family takes this product, including our dog Lady who lives outside during the day. Us humans use it to boost our immune system and add sulfur to our diet, Lady gets it to protect her from fleas. We are very pleased with the results.

Best

Posted by Reviewer3179976 on Feb 20, 2008

So many Garlics say odor free, but this one is and the fact that it's oil - best usage