Best garlic hands down.

Posted by 5611804606008020516 on Jan 21, 2016

The quality of this garlic is great! We take this if we have any kind of symptom and especially to ward off colds.

Very good

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

nice and reach! It is really natural.

high product

Posted by 5232335614067217815 on Dec 12, 2015

HIGH product and cheap price. beautiful.

very good

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on May 06, 2015

still taking, hope for the best result

Excellent for management of Toxoplasmosis

Posted by Basanga on May 05, 2015

I have been struggling with Toxoplasmosis for more than a year after suffering encephalitis from immunosuppressant steroids for my colitis, and doctors won't do anything since I'm not a woman who's pregnant or currently immune compromised. Regardless, I've been suffering with eye pain, muscle pains and increasing fatigue and inflammation. I read a study where they used garlic extract to protect mice from lethal doses of Toxoplasmosis @ 200mg per Kg with excellent results, and decided to give it a shot by taking 8 capsules (roughly enough for my weight of 60Kg's), and the results were absolutely astonishing. After 3 days my eye pain had disappeared, my muscles stopped aching, my energy rose along with my mood and my concentration was back to normal! It's not a cure however, as I believe garlic extract cannot penetrate the protective cysts that Toxoplasmosis makes to hide, but it does eliminate active Toxoplasmosis in my body, and allows me to live my life again. I highly recommend this supplement, if not for treating Toxoplasmosis but for its many other beneficial properties for your health. It does wipe out beneficial bacteria in your gut however, so be prepared for that.

Garlic

Posted by 4887468261517351089 on Mar 17, 2015

Good and fast delivery. Capsules are the soft kind which is very good.

good

Posted by 5461045787285891966 on Dec 14, 2014

reasonable price with good quality

Garlic Oil

Posted by 5481288061650510229 on Dec 06, 2014

Great product, works very well for me, however, I do suffer acid reflux and on occasions it does make its way up the food tube, it is tolerable and I will stick with what works overall. Great stuff!

Daily garlic

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

Not the best quality, but it cheap and it works. My cardiologist recommended to stop daily Aspirin, instead I use garlic extract. I take double the recommend dose as I'm a big guy and my stomach and my wife booth handle garlic well. :)

very good product