Un po' pesanti

Posted by 5214782113661049630 on Mar 25, 2016

Ho comprato queste compresse in alternativa alle solite che compravo da healthspan. Non sono tanto soddisfatta. Intanto bisogna prenderne 3 alla volta, e se l'avessi saputo non le avrei comprate. Forse non ho letto bene la pagina del prodotto. Poi, non riesco a digerirle, mi si ripropone sempre il gusto di aglio in bocca. Per esempio, le ho prese ieri sera dopo cena e ancora stamattina mi sembrava di sentire l'odore. Non credo che le acquisterò ancora

Best garlic hands down.

Posted by 5611804606008020516 on Jan 21, 2016

The quality of this garlic is great! We take this if we have any kind of symptom and especially to ward off colds.

Very good

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

nice and reach! It is really natural.

high product

Posted by 5232335614067217815 on Dec 12, 2015

HIGH product and cheap price. beautiful.

Very strong garlic smell

Posted by 4883100373116526356 on Nov 26, 2015

I've previously brought a lot garlic pills that do not smell like garlic but has all the benefits. I work on the front line of my company and having a smelly garlic breath doesn't help, so I don't know if I will take these pills.

very good

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on May 06, 2015

still taking, hope for the best result

Excellent for management of Toxoplasmosis

Posted by Basanga on May 05, 2015

I have been struggling with Toxoplasmosis for more than a year after suffering encephalitis from immunosuppressant steroids for my colitis, and doctors won't do anything since I'm not a woman who's pregnant or currently immune compromised. Regardless, I've been suffering with eye pain, muscle pains and increasing fatigue and inflammation. I read a study where they used garlic extract to protect mice from lethal doses of Toxoplasmosis @ 200mg per Kg with excellent results, and decided to give it a shot by taking 8 capsules (roughly enough for my weight of 60Kg's), and the results were absolutely astonishing. After 3 days my eye pain had disappeared, my muscles stopped aching, my energy rose along with my mood and my concentration was back to normal! It's not a cure however, as I believe garlic extract cannot penetrate the protective cysts that Toxoplasmosis makes to hide, but it does eliminate active Toxoplasmosis in my body, and allows me to live my life again. I highly recommend this supplement, if not for treating Toxoplasmosis but for its many other beneficial properties for your health. It does wipe out beneficial bacteria in your gut however, so be prepared for that.

고혈압에 좋대서..^^

Posted by 4694057249633194692 on Apr 27, 2015

친정부모님과 신랑이 고혈압이라 함 구매해봤어요.. 캡슐형태라 먹기도 괜찮고.. 효과도 괜찮은 것 같다네요. 저도 수족냉증이 있어서 같이 먹어볼 참입니다.

Garlic

Posted by 4887468261517351089 on Mar 17, 2015

Good and fast delivery. Capsules are the soft kind which is very good.

Only used one week so far

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I bought this to boost my immune system - I have only taken them for a week so far so I'm not sure if they are doing the job necessarily. But I will say, I take these at 7am with breakfast usually and will be burping up garlic taste for two hours afterward. It's unpleasant but bearable if it's doing its job I suppose.