• Reviews | English

Great taste but ..

Posted by 4837920192562469263 on Oct 30, 2015

This is a great product .. I like it a lot. Unlike other ginger pieces I tried before, this is not too much hot .. but I don't like the amount of sugar coating. I would have given it 5 stars if it was not for the too much sugar.

Delicious

Posted by 5276618188021122588 on Feb 02, 2015

Perfect snack and in a cup of tea!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

This ginger is a bit too sugary, but it's good for the price. I wish it were organic!

CV

Posted by Reviewer2066191 on Aug 11, 2008

Very quick service. Nice ginger.

a great ginger treat!

Posted by Reviewer3315962 on Jan 05, 2009

the taste is strong, but delightful for ginger fans!

DAE

Posted by Reviewer1150800 on Jan 07, 2009

Love the Crytallized ginger slices I wish they were fresh though, great price!

Only if you like Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1199263 on Feb 20, 2009

A solid product, but only if you really like ginger. There are some ginger slices out there that are sweet, this is not. This is the real thing, full blown ginger. So if you like that sharp, poignant taste of ginger root but want it in a convenient sliced way, then this is your product. If you're only looking for a slight ginger taste, then go somewhere else. I like ginger, plus its supposed to be great for you, so I'm a fan.

Tastes Good!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Mar 19, 2009

I think this tastes pretty good... for ginger anyway. And it does seem to help settle my stomach. Haven't tried it for motion sickness yet, but I do think ginger pills have helped me on boats in the past.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2472256 on May 16, 2009

Well, it tastes like soap but it sure does settle an upset stomach.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1428140 on Nov 26, 2009

I like this brand to cook and I would appreciate to have some young ginger babies or new grown crystallized pieces just as candy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »