• Customer Ratings

Great for water kefir!

Posted by Reviewer2798779 on Mar 24, 2014

I use these crystallized ginger slices along with Frontier organic orange peel to flavor my water kefir. Tastes great!

increibles

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 23, 2014

estan riquisimas! son un vicio al 100%

ginger

Posted by 4888822049647620145 on Jan 12, 2014

it's hard to eat more than one piece, strong ginger taste, though sweet enough

Good

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jan 03, 2014

Not too sweet, soft ginger slices.

Ginger slices

Posted by 5015697478375059854 on Dec 21, 2013

Ginger control my arthritis pain I like a lot.

Amazing for indigestion!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought this to use specifically for aiding digestion and am thrilled that it works! I eat 1 or 2 pieces after eating dinner and it really helps. If I get a "sour" stomach instead of popping an antacid I eat 1 or 2 pieces and it almost always works!

Average

Posted by 5478610868775169136 on Jul 14, 2013

I only bought this item after California brought a lawsuit to many suppliers of Ginger for lead traces. Now Foods wasn't on the major headlines that I could find. When I received the product it looks and tastes like your average dried ginger product. Nothing extraordinary about it, and the color has kind of a dull brownish tinge and it seems dry. Not a nice yellow color like some gingers.

Abolutely DELICIOUS

Posted by teacupLA on Apr 28, 2013

We can't purchase this again as we ate the entire bag the first day. So good it is addicting and too much sugar to eat in one day... HAHAALOL. This brand is better than anything we have ever tried and we love Ginger Slices and this has no chemical preservatives. Superb!!!

Very good! Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 27, 2013

Iherb has one of the best prices available on this type of snack. My family loves it! You don't need much to satisfy your sweet tooth, and it has a wonderfully strong ginger taste. Another family I know chops it up to put it in homemade ice cream.

맛있어요 :)

Posted by VEB014 on Jan 14, 2013

생강 좋아하시는 분들은 다 만족하실듯! 적당히 매콤하고 달콤해요. 설탕이 조금 덜 들어가도 좋지 않았나 싶은 감은 있지만 가격대비 제일 괜찮은 제품같아요.