• Reviews | English

Good and BAD

Posted by Reviewer2059996 on Feb 10, 2009

Although I agree with the results, as for the taste.... The closest I've been to tasting soap without actually eating soap. WOW, the only thing missing was the bubbles. All that aside, I would probably look for a better tasting item next time around. I will be able to finish these, unfortunately, by myself. My girlfriend couldn't finish the first piece she bit into, I finisshed it.

Not as good as last year

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Aug 20, 2008

Last year these were perfect. This year I've actually thrown away more than half. Very expensive for that! All summer I have ordered with "next day delivery" to avoid the package traveling through the heat of summer. I e-mailed NOW Foods but they have not responded.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3258869 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought these to help with an upset stomach for my boyfriend and they taste awful. I almost spit it out. I recommend getting the hard ginger candies.

Ok, but not spicy at all!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Jan 06, 2010

I am very disappointed in these as they are not spicy at all. My fiance' makes his own and his is MUCH better because I love the BITE that ginger gives. This has a ginger flavor, but none of the bite. If you've ever had any of the Ginger People products and like those, you will be disappointed in these. I wish someone else had written a review of how these are not spicy because I wouldn't have bought them. I've had ginger cookies with more bite than these. Not sure what to do with them. Maybe chop them up and use them in baking somehow. So disappointed because so many were saying they thought these were spicy. All I can figure is, they might think that mild salsa is spicy too. I don't eat foods so spicy that you can't taste things, but ginger is different. Ginger is a nice kick of hot that doesn't last and tastes great! If that is what you are looking for, this is not for you. Sorry. Will not purchase again. :(

Staple.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

I always have these around cause of migraine related nausea. Tastes good, and makes sure that I can keep food down, and get some sugar in the system.

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011

I buy it for my husband who takes it to work as part of his trail mix. It is not too sweet and has a nice mild bite to it. I love it too. Will definitely buy again.

Hot stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 29, 2010

These have a hot and spicy flavor. I really like them a lot.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Feb 20, 2008

I love this ginger, and I especially love the price! My husband eats a few slices after dinner instead of dessert. And I've eaten it several times to combat nausea.

QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Aug 17, 2009

Excellent product. Energy builder, fat burner and very flavorful. Great for ALL ages. Good for what ales you.

This is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2880989 on Nov 23, 2010

It is a lot of delicious ginger pieces for a great price! I would have to pay so much more for this in Japan that it is totally worth the shipping fee. I am going to buy several bags to make some holiday treats.