Seems to work

Posted by 5250270185901003896 on Dec 11, 2014

After couple days use while studying, this product really seems to boost concentration.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by 4642840672849685014 on Nov 27, 2013

I liked very much, Better than I expected. Thanks..

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stress. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. It contains significant amount of Gingko (120 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. It is recommended to take 2 capsules to get at least 240 mg of Ginkgo. I use 4 daily (2 per meal) so this bottle can last almost 2 months. The capsules are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Stearic acid is used as flow agent. It is a common ingredient found in food and it’s better than using magnesium stearate. Another factor is to note is that the Gotu Kola and Eleuthero are not extracts so the strength is unknown. As for the price, it is quite reasonable, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stress! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by 4685893567083236297 on Jul 09, 2013

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer1309276 on Dec 06, 2011

is very good product

I think it helps my memory

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Sep 25, 2011

At first it seemed significant, now it's wayning - I think I'll try increasing to 2 pills/day, and see.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3097516 on May 30, 2011

ok

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

I take 1 capsule in the morning and one at noon for improved cognition, energy. If I leave for work and have memory problems I later check and see that I have forgotten to take Ginko. It also seems to uplift mood slightly and improve my hearing.

Fast and accurate.... thank you

Posted by Reviewer3165588 on Jan 21, 2011

Fast and accurate these pills worked, I thought that I have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. But that wasn't the case ether. These pills will let you know that they work within a week. This is only from my experience, therefore results may vary. Thank you iherb.

Mental focus, Initiate!

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

Let's just say that my mind is now in overdrive! No, not really, but I still feel more alert after taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »