Potent Ginkgo Product

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

A conveniently packaged way of getting a double-dose of Ginkgo Biloba, which is a blood thinner. Ginkgo Biloba improves the dispersion of minerals and herbs that are taken at the same time. Do not take ANY Ginkgo Biloba product in Mega-doses, as excessive bleeding can result. Take care (ask a doctor) if you are taking any other blood thinners (even aspirin).

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stress. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. It contains significant amount of Gingko (120 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. It is recommended to take 2 capsules to get at least 240 mg of Ginkgo. I use 4 daily (2 per meal) so this bottle can last almost 2 months. The capsules are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Stearic acid is used as flow agent. It is a common ingredient found in food and it’s better than using magnesium stearate. Another factor is to note is that the Gotu Kola and Eleuthero are not extracts so the strength is unknown. As for the price, it is quite reasonable, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stress! Check out my page for more reviews!

Fast and accurate.... thank you

Posted by Reviewer3165588 on Jan 21, 2011

Fast and accurate these pills worked, I thought that I have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. But that wasn't the case ether. These pills will let you know that they work within a week. This is only from my experience, therefore results may vary. Thank you iherb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

I take 1 capsule in the morning and one at noon for improved cognition, energy. If I leave for work and have memory problems I later check and see that I have forgotten to take Ginko. It also seems to uplift mood slightly and improve my hearing.

Ginko caps

Posted by Reviewer1611950 on Jan 19, 2010

We have used this product before and it really does help

Ginko Biloba immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3238733 on Feb 24, 2010

Affordable , taken for memory and circulation. Part of daily reoutine with other antioxidents

Now Foods Ginkgo Biloba Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jun 15, 2010

Great product. I'm so thrilled that NOW Foods I found in veggie caps (so much better for digestion & cruelty-free). And, it works great.

useful

Posted by Reviewer1428231 on Sep 02, 2010

Very good product

Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1243643 on Sep 02, 2010

The best ever.

Mental focus, Initiate!

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

Let's just say that my mind is now in overdrive! No, not really, but I still feel more alert after taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »