Exciting

Posted by 5233383557696211263 on Jun 17, 2015

I suffer from diabetes type 2 already for years. Only recently did I hear that GlucoFit exists and I just started on it. So I cannot tell if it works, but I hope so. I do not like taking chemical products, so it would be wonderful to have an alternative!

haven't used it long enough

Posted by 4711569593960629356 on Feb 17, 2014

This product takes a while to see a difference in blood sugar, so the review is premature. I'm hoping it does what it says.

Newly diagnosed type 2 at 54.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

Want to stop toxic meds and fix naturally. I trust iherb more than doctors.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Mar 12, 2012

I think this stuff works. I bought it to help lower my blood sugar as I'm a Type 2 Diabetic and even on medication and with diet and exercise my blood sugar has been kind of high. I've been using this along with a healthier routine so not sure if it's just the better eating habits and exercise that is lowering my blood sugar or if this stuff is doing it too. But usually Now Foods products are pretty good.

Glucofit the single best blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 23, 2011

I am a diabetic and have struggled with my blood sugar for years. Allergic to most medicines I have tried Chromium Picolinate (works and essential to use, but not strong enough), Blood Sugar formula, Gymnema Syslvestre, and Banaba and all were too weak for full control. Banaba is the actual basis for Glucofit, but Glucofit gives a much stronger dose of corosolic acid and does reduce blood sugar dramatically. I can get 3-4 full points reduction after meals which is a great result. I am always high in the morning and during the evening so take one for breakfast and one for dinner with cinnamon, evening Blood Sugar and would recommend this to all who are struggling to control your diabetes. I am going to try 3 per day and give my Januvia (only stuff my body will tolerate) the flick. Hope it works. Gymnema Syslvestre is also very good and can add to your control. So watch what you eat and Glucofit can be an answer.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer3327275 on Aug 24, 2011

Lowered blood sugar levels. Stopped taking for a while and saw them shoot back up.

great for hypoglycemia!

Posted by Reviewer1934518 on Jun 18, 2011

Normally when I eat meals with more than just a moderate amount of carbs, I get very tired and pass out about 2 hours afterwords. I also get very cranky, anxious, and feel terrible with carb hangover. When I take one of these pills with a meal, I have no reaction to bad carb foods at all. It's amazing how well these work!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1598679 on Feb 02, 2011

Very very good. iHerb is fast and good

I take this everyday.

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

This helps my sugar levels.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 08, 2011

To keep my glucose in control. It's Boswellia- Frankenscense in the Bible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »