GREAT BALANCER

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Jul 14, 2009

Taking care of my sick mom I got myself into panic attacks which made shake amd I realized I have hypoglicemia from stress. Since I take it no more shacking. I met a lady from California who went through the same experience I went through and God bless the day I got connected with her. Super-excellent product!

great for hypoglycemia!

Posted by Reviewer1934518 on Jun 18, 2011

Normally when I eat meals with more than just a moderate amount of carbs, I get very tired and pass out about 2 hours afterwords. I also get very cranky, anxious, and feel terrible with carb hangover. When I take one of these pills with a meal, I have no reaction to bad carb foods at all. It's amazing how well these work!

Newly diagnosed type 2 at 54.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

Want to stop toxic meds and fix naturally. I trust iherb more than doctors.

good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 13, 2009

good product good company

glucofit

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Dec 25, 2008

normal blood sugar range

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 29, 2011

Because of steroid use, my glucose levels peak too high after meals, especially in the PM. This product seems to help somewhat, though it'ts not a miracle cure. I still have to watch what I eat: no carbs and lots of protein.

Diabetes control

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on Jan 23, 2008

I find that using Glucofit, helps to keep my glucose in more control.

속지말자 18% Corosolic Acid

Posted by sunsky on Oct 18, 2012

1,334mg의 18%가 아닌 18% Corosolic Acid는 0.24 mg이라는 사실 Banaba Leaf는 Paradise Herbs사 것이 최고임 -썬

Great product

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Sep 25, 2016

I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took Jarrow Formula's Glucose Optimizer and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. I recently noted that NOW has a new product that contains GlucoFit but also includes more helpful nutrients i.e. NOW Glucose Metabolic Support, so I decided to order the new product as re-fill maintenance supplements while I'm technically no longer considered as "diabetic", especially when I have to have meals in the restaurants where I know there'll be lots of carbs to have.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1598679 on Feb 02, 2011

Very very good. iHerb is fast and good

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »