great for hypoglycemia!

Posted by Reviewer1934518 on Jun 18, 2011

Normally when I eat meals with more than just a moderate amount of carbs, I get very tired and pass out about 2 hours afterwords. I also get very cranky, anxious, and feel terrible with carb hangover. When I take one of these pills with a meal, I have no reaction to bad carb foods at all. It's amazing how well these work!

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer3327275 on Aug 24, 2011

Lowered blood sugar levels. Stopped taking for a while and saw them shoot back up.

Glucofit the single best blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 23, 2011

I am a diabetic and have struggled with my blood sugar for years. Allergic to most medicines I have tried Chromium Picolinate (works and essential to use, but not strong enough), Blood Sugar formula, Gymnema Syslvestre, and Banaba and all were too weak for full control. Banaba is the actual basis for Glucofit, but Glucofit gives a much stronger dose of corosolic acid and does reduce blood sugar dramatically. I can get 3-4 full points reduction after meals which is a great result. I am always high in the morning and during the evening so take one for breakfast and one for dinner with cinnamon, evening Blood Sugar and would recommend this to all who are struggling to control your diabetes. I am going to try 3 per day and give my Januvia (only stuff my body will tolerate) the flick. Hope it works. Gymnema Syslvestre is also very good and can add to your control. So watch what you eat and Glucofit can be an answer.

good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 13, 2009

good product good company

glucofit

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Dec 25, 2008

normal blood sugar range

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 29, 2011

Because of steroid use, my glucose levels peak too high after meals, especially in the PM. This product seems to help somewhat, though it'ts not a miracle cure. I still have to watch what I eat: no carbs and lots of protein.

Diabetes control

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on Jan 23, 2008

I find that using Glucofit, helps to keep my glucose in more control.

Gluofit

Posted by Reviewer3328831 on Oct 10, 2009

i have been buying this product for quite aome time and it works for me

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1598679 on Feb 02, 2011

Very very good. iHerb is fast and good

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Mar 12, 2012

I think this stuff works. I bought it to help lower my blood sugar as I'm a Type 2 Diabetic and even on medication and with diet and exercise my blood sugar has been kind of high. I've been using this along with a healthier routine so not sure if it's just the better eating habits and exercise that is lowering my blood sugar or if this stuff is doing it too. But usually Now Foods products are pretty good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »