Gluofit

Posted by Reviewer3328831 on Oct 10, 2009

i have been buying this product for quite aome time and it works for me

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 08, 2011

To keep my glucose in control. It's Boswellia- Frankenscense in the Bible.

Helps with hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Oct 09, 2010

Don't expect miracles from this stuff. It does help as a supportive treatment in a low carb diet.

Good thing I only bought a months' worth

Posted by Reviewer2757277 on Feb 16, 2011

I have been using the Gymema Sylvestre for over two weeks and have been disappointed to notice no change in my glucometer readings. It doesn't seem to be treating what ails me.

I take this everyday.

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

This helps my sugar levels.

haven't used it long enough

Posted by 4711569593960629356 on Feb 17, 2014

This product takes a while to see a difference in blood sugar, so the review is premature. I'm hoping it does what it says.

Best recommendations

Posted by 5042964436518849094 on Jun 14, 2016

My blood sugar is now normal. After three weeks the results are excellent. I recommend GlucoFit. Thanks Now Foods and iHerb to help. Yours sincerely

Exciting

Posted by 5233383557696211263 on Jun 17, 2015

I suffer from diabetes type 2 already for years. Only recently did I hear that GlucoFit exists and I just started on it. So I cannot tell if it works, but I hope so. I do not like taking chemical products, so it would be wonderful to have an alternative!

Great product

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Sep 25, 2016

I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took Jarrow Formula's Glucose Optimizer and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. I recently noted that NOW has a new product that contains GlucoFit but also includes more helpful nutrients i.e. NOW Glucose Metabolic Support, so I decided to order the new product as re-fill maintenance supplements while I'm technically no longer considered as "diabetic", especially when I have to have meals in the restaurants where I know there'll be lots of carbs to have.

excellent