Great product

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Sep 25, 2016

I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took Jarrow Formula's Glucose Optimizer and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. I recently noted that NOW has a new product that contains GlucoFit but also includes more helpful nutrients i.e. NOW Glucose Metabolic Support, so I decided to order the new product as re-fill maintenance supplements while I'm technically no longer considered as "diabetic", especially when I have to have meals in the restaurants where I know there'll be lots of carbs to have.

I think it may be helping my blood sugar especially overnight.

Posted by Reviewer2902190 on Apr 12, 2012

Glad to find it

Didn't lower blood sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on May 29, 2015

It didn't do nothing for my type 2 diabetes mother and it has Glycerin ingredient. There are some Glycerin out there that comes from diesel, I don't know if this Glycerin is toxic but it's better to be safe.

t. Schmidt