July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Glucomannan, 575 mg, 180 Capsules

Stop IBS

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 19, 2007

This product has changed my life and my 93 year old mother swears by it. A wonderful simple remedy for constipation, gas and bloating.

Great for hunger, not for cravings

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I try to eat 3-4 decent sized healthy meals everyday. Sometimes in between meals I get cravings, sometimes true hunger. Anyway, taking 3 of these plus one Garcinia 1000 works for hunger. I am able to wait until my next meal without snacking. As for cravings, well when I get a craving, it's bad! So, even if I take these pills, my hunger does go away, but if the craving is bad enough, I eat anyway. The only thing that I can do for that is to remind myself that I'm not really hungry and I need to have the willpower to not "pig out"...easier said than done, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Overall I recommend this, it's a great price for so many capsules.

HIGHLY recomended

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Feb 10, 2009

I have tried everything to fix my gastrointestinal issues but after two days of taking two of these capsules i can say i will never go without! HIGHLY recomended for anyone with bowel issues or just wishes to be more regular.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Dec 21, 2007

Works great for constipation.

They do the job intended

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Dec 04, 2009

I find these make me burp a lot! but they do do they're job at balancing blood sugar very well indeed. If eating high GI foods make you a bit shaky then these are worth a try. My friend absoloutely swears by them and has got me to order her lots of pots. I do think that if you take them every day they help you to lose weight, one by filling you up, and two by keeping blood sugar more stable.