10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 240 Tablets

joe

Posted by Reviewer2743943 on Sep 28, 2008

I have used this product for 5 or 6 yrs. now. Used to have to wear velcro knee braces in order to work. Had terrible pain in my knees. They used to crunch and grind. they now work smooth and pain free. Only thing I do different is use this product. I am a 60 yr. old heavy construction laborer. I take it in conjunction with msm.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Sep 25, 2007

I do a lot of running and find this product to be very protective of my joints and back. I'm 49 years old and now up to the point where I can do a half-marathon. This product is a must if you run a lot. I do agree, however, with the one review that notes that very large size of the tablet. If you have trouble swallowing large pills this might be an issue for you. On the other hand, the tablets are tapered at each end which helps.

Works for my osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2320997 on Feb 19, 2008

Two tablets a day. A noticeable improvement in joint pain. At the price that iHerb charges, you can't go wrong. Make sure you try it for 6 weeks before making an efficacy decision.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2335088 on Sep 09, 2009

I got relief from a lot of the pain from my osteoarthritis in my back after the first dose. Hopefully it will just get better and better.

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jan 28, 2009

I have been a user of glucosamine/chondroitin products for over 20 years, the brand I use to use had to stop production and I have been trying various brands with mixed results. None were great. NOW brand is very good and has helped improve my arthritis and back pain, very happy I tried it.