Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 3 capsules daily (60 days supply). As compared to other similar products, there are less glucosamine and MSM though you have to take 3 capsules. As for the price, this is reasonable but not cheapest, and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

nice capsule

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

hopefully it works as description

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1008326 on Dec 11, 2007

this product has rumored to have the capability to actually rebuild joints. since i have chronic lyme disease, and my joints are always an issue, i take these 3-6x a day and they are helping me immensely. i would reccomend them to anyone who had joint problems, they truly are amazing.

helped my knees

Posted by Reviewer1036997 on Jul 22, 2009

Has definitely helped my arthritic knees. Easy to swallow capsules at a great value!

Great product!

Posted by Stephanie on Apr 04, 2012

I bought this supplement for my parents. Their comments were that it helps with their joint pain. Doesn't hurt anymore! This is the 5th bottle that I got them!

Doctors orders

Posted by Reviewer1286254 on Dec 15, 2009

I have fairly severe osteo arthritis. My doctor recommended a supplement that contains all three: glucosamine, chondroitin AND MSM. When you already suffer from arthritis, it is sometimes difficult to determine whether a supplement does much good. I don't feel like my arthritis has worsened and I like the capsule form because it is easy to swallow compared to other supplements.

Better than taking painkillers daily.

Posted by Reviewer1338371 on Nov 16, 2008

Seems to be working well. Much more reasonably priced than many other brands.

good

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Jul 17, 2008

I'm a doctor. this is a good product.. good for joints and many other injury related things.. re-ordered today:)

Decent Product

Posted by Reviewer1250756 on Jul 19, 2008

I've been taking this for a couple of years now and feel it has had a positive impact on the health and comfort of my joints. This is not fast working, but rather a cumulative effect over time. For example, I've had a knee joint with an attitude that caused me to mistrust it climbing ladders. After taking this for several months, I noticed the knee had far less attitude and I climb ladders just fine now.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1033693 on Mar 26, 2008

I have shoulder problems stemming from weight lifting and since I've starting taking this product, my shoulder pain has decreased.