This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1903146 on Dec 31, 2007

Upon my vet's recommendation I use one capsule daily for my Bichon. He's had leg and knee problems and since adding this powder he's had no problems whatsoever.

Glucosamine &Chrondroitin, Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1085527 on Dec 30, 2007

Keeps me moving at 76 yrs.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

Really work could tell in a few days when I first got these and they still work. I take 2 every morning. Have been taking for 3 years my knees don't hurt or my pointer finger at the joint anymore. Do weights and dont' hurt joints.

No creaking here

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I often wonder how bad my joints would really be if I stopped taking this product - which is why I won't stop taking it.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Feb 08, 2009

I've been giving this product to my 91 year old father for a year or so...he takes 2 a day; and he doesn't complain about arthritis in his hands and hips anymore!

Helps

Posted by PinkOveralls on Dec 29, 2008

I know this relieves my arthritic pain because if I run out of it, my hands begin hurting very soon.

great price and great quality

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

I can really feel a difference using this. My joints feel so much better when using it. I only need two a day to maintain.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best combination I have found for the joints. I even give it to my dogs.

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1497059 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. For me, I feel it has helped my joints in a very positive way. There has been several times when I missed taking this product for about a two-month period and my joints were stiff and slow to move. Highly recommend this product.

GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN W/MSM

Posted by Reviewer2561626 on Jul 04, 2008

I AM USING THIS ON MY DOG, JACK, THAT HAD AN OPERATION FOR A TORN LIGAMENT AND SOME ARTHRITIS. I TALKED TO THE VET ABOUT IT AND HE SAID, "YES, DO IT." JACK SEEMS TO BE GETTING ALONG JUST FINE, IN FACT, I'M THINKING OF TAKING IT MYSELF. I GUESS, WE'LL HAVE TO SHARE.