No creaking here

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I often wonder how bad my joints would really be if I stopped taking this product - which is why I won't stop taking it.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Feb 08, 2009

I've been giving this product to my 91 year old father for a year or so...he takes 2 a day; and he doesn't complain about arthritis in his hands and hips anymore!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 3 capsules daily (60 days supply). As compared to other similar products, there are less glucosamine and MSM though you have to take 3 capsules. As for the price, this is reasonable but not cheapest, and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helps

Posted by PinkOveralls on Dec 29, 2008

I know this relieves my arthritic pain because if I run out of it, my hands begin hurting very soon.

great price and great quality

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

I can really feel a difference using this. My joints feel so much better when using it. I only need two a day to maintain.