GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN W/MSM

Posted by Reviewer2561626 on Jul 04, 2008

I AM USING THIS ON MY DOG, JACK, THAT HAD AN OPERATION FOR A TORN LIGAMENT AND SOME ARTHRITIS. I TALKED TO THE VET ABOUT IT AND HE SAID, "YES, DO IT." JACK SEEMS TO BE GETTING ALONG JUST FINE, IN FACT, I'M THINKING OF TAKING IT MYSELF. I GUESS, WE'LL HAVE TO SHARE.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best combination I have found for the joints. I even give it to my dogs.

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1497059 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. For me, I feel it has helped my joints in a very positive way. There has been several times when I missed taking this product for about a two-month period and my joints were stiff and slow to move. Highly recommend this product.

So-So

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Sep 24, 2008

Not a very high quality G&C. Switched from another brand and doesn't work as well. Get yours with both the Glucosamine and Chondroitin from animal sources, instead of just one, as is the case here.

Elaine & the Sailor Pups

Posted by Reviewer3131695 on Sep 26, 2008

Both my pets & I use this with very favorable results as well as prompt service & fair pricing.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3256060 on Jan 08, 2008

I would be in constant joint pain without this supplement

Great product at a great price!!! Bob and I are both pain free!

Posted by Reviewer1639535 on Mar 30, 2008

Both Bob (my 11 year old Bouvier des Flanders) and myself had terrible bouts with arthritis about 2 years ago. After visiting my local health food store and doing a lot of internet research, I decided against the prescription meds from both my dr and my vet, and instead started a strict regimen of Now Foods extra strength Glucosamine & Condroitin, along with Now Foods MSM. I'm glad to report that both of us are now pain free and healthy. Bob is running around like a 4 year old and my vet can't believe it! I swear by Now Foods products and wouldn't use anything else. Thank you Now Foods for your great products, and thank you iherb.com for making them affordable!!

It's effectiveness may not be brand specific but...

Posted by Reviewer1198001 on Nov 24, 2009

Give it a month and both joint pain and connective tissue inflammation will be a thing of the past. This is the only supplement I have ever taken that for sure works. Glucosamine and Chondroitin with MSM is a miracle not a supplement. I'm relatively young, at 31, but have had pains that followed the weather patterns and increased after multiple surgeries. They are gone now.

Aching joints no more.

Posted by Reviewer1214150 on Feb 16, 2010

Training for endurance events causes much strain on the body. This is the best joint formula I have used. I can either take while on a long run or bike ride or just take the normal dosage during an average workout.

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3194625 on Feb 26, 2010

For the past 12-18 months the knee pain I was experiencing when descending stairs was steadily growing worse. My doctor suggested the use of glucosamine/chondroitin but cautioned that it may be 6 months or more before I noticed any results. After 10 days of taking two capsules a day (1 in the AM and 1 in the PM) I noticed a decrease in the pain. After 3 weeks of the same regimen the pain was gone.