Aching joints no more.

Posted by Reviewer1214150 on Feb 16, 2010

Training for endurance events causes much strain on the body. This is the best joint formula I have used. I can either take while on a long run or bike ride or just take the normal dosage during an average workout.

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3194625 on Feb 26, 2010

For the past 12-18 months the knee pain I was experiencing when descending stairs was steadily growing worse. My doctor suggested the use of glucosamine/chondroitin but cautioned that it may be 6 months or more before I noticed any results. After 10 days of taking two capsules a day (1 in the AM and 1 in the PM) I noticed a decrease in the pain. After 3 weeks of the same regimen the pain was gone.

G.C & MSM Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This combo is excellent, while it does take a few weeks for each ingredient to assist joint health, this NOW product is excellent for older athletes like me in my 40's. I am planning to do my 5th half ironman triathlon this year thanks to this product!

To much sodium in this product.

Posted by 4653463204883165082 on Aug 05, 2016

Starting taking this but I found I was so very thirsty especially when I woke up. some nights had to get up through the night to drink water. Then read the label and saw it has sodium in it quite a high amount. As I don't won't high blood pressure I stopped taking this product and will look for a simple product that has less sodium or no sodium.

Don't forget your best friend.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Mar 20, 2008

My husband and I have been taking this for years. It has definitely helped stave off the aches in the knees and back we started experiencing some years ago. When my 125 pound Labrador’s back began giving him trouble, I began throwing two pills into his food. That was 11 years ago. He is 13 years old and still manages to climb 15 stairs every day (to sleep by my bedside). My vet is amazed, as his hip dysplasia began when he was just two. Labs are chowhounds, so I just throw the pills into his bowl, and "ALL GONE". (I have to wrap the pills in cream cheese for my finicky Siberian husky.)

gulcosamine, chondroitin with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

I use this in combination with the Devils claw, it's great. I am also giving this to my dog. Much improvement for us both.

SUPER

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 21, 2008

Been using this product for years; couldn't move without it. This product actually makes joints healthy, doesn't just mask joint pain. It really is a terrific product.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1547022 on Dec 01, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WORKS FAST

I'm a Massage Therapist and use this product to help prolong my career.

Posted by Reviewer2070769 on Jan 10, 2008

It's not just for seniors.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1860144 on Jul 01, 2008

Once again iHerb comes through with a great value! Glucosamine/Chondroitin keeps my joints supple and practically symptom-free after dealing with early signs of arthritis!