Posted by 4771150101067050336 on May 23, 2014

not bad, it was for my mother in law and she seems to like it.

Glucosamine

Posted by 4634799603080019828 on Apr 30, 2014

I have bought this from a different supplier erliar. This is a much better brand, and the service from IHerb is the best!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Great product

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Apr 14, 2014

Not bad

Great for keeping the joints loose and lubricated

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014

Both I and my mother use this product daily and feel this product is working for us. No more stiff joints and no more grinding knees. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Apr 05, 2014

I have been using this product for a while and no longer have joint pain. I will try without it to see if the pain returns..... will let you know!

무릎에 좋기를 바라며..

Posted by jeongfam on Dec 03, 2013

요즘 무릎이 이유없이 가끔 아파서 먹기 시작했습니다. 저는 이거 먹으면 속이 좀 더부룩하더라구요. 그게 그루코사민 부작용이라던데.. 일단 이 한통은 다 먹어보려구요.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 3 capsules daily (60 days supply). As compared to other similar products, there are less glucosamine and MSM though you have to take 3 capsules. As for the price, this is reasonable but not cheapest, and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great!

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

I used this for my old dog daily, when his arthritis got quite bad. The difference between him taking these and not taking these (when we ran out of these), were huge. For those poor breaks without this product we had product with only MSM, and... Well, I wouldn't use anything else anymore than Glucosamine-chondroitin-msm -coctail. Thank you for a couple more easier years for my old friend <3 (The capsules were easy to open and he actually liked their taste when added to his food!)

Posted by 4743341846803330160 on Nov 08, 2013

my sister is taking it, and she says she has less problems with her joints