Elaine & the Sailor Pups

Posted by Reviewer3131695 on Sep 26, 2008

Both my pets & I use this with very favorable results as well as prompt service & fair pricing.

G.C & MSM Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This combo is excellent, while it does take a few weeks for each ingredient to assist joint health, this NOW product is excellent for older athletes like me in my 40's. I am planning to do my 5th half ironman triathlon this year thanks to this product!

Don't forget your best friend.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Mar 20, 2008

My husband and I have been taking this for years. It has definitely helped stave off the aches in the knees and back we started experiencing some years ago. When my 125 pound Labrador’s back began giving him trouble, I began throwing two pills into his food. That was 11 years ago. He is 13 years old and still manages to climb 15 stairs every day (to sleep by my bedside). My vet is amazed, as his hip dysplasia began when he was just two. Labs are chowhounds, so I just throw the pills into his bowl, and "ALL GONE". (I have to wrap the pills in cream cheese for my finicky Siberian husky.)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1290392 on Apr 30, 2009

With this mixture, my knees are much more limber, less pain. Thanks iherb!

gulcosamine, chondroitin with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

I use this in combination with the Devils claw, it's great. I am also giving this to my dog. Much improvement for us both.

It Works! Nuff said!

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Jun 16, 2010

Even my MD takes this, and pointed out to me that past processional medical studies showed nearly 50% of those persons taking this blend reported beneficial results with reduced joint aches. The misc. reports that state "there is no evidence" to support the glucosamine/chondroitin benefits for aching joints are inaccurate and represent a disservice to all of us who can attest to it splendid effectiveness.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1547022 on Dec 01, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WORKS FAST

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1860144 on Jul 01, 2008

Once again iHerb comes through with a great value! Glucosamine/Chondroitin keeps my joints supple and practically symptom-free after dealing with early signs of arthritis!

reduction of back problems

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Jul 11, 2008

After 1 year of high dose usage, I now have a significant reduction in the severity of my back problems, more so than what several years of strengthening and chiropractic work had done by themselves.

This works for arthritis

Posted by paisleyjade on May 06, 2008

My husband has arthritis type symptoms and started taking this great results. The pain has greatly reduced. Before he had trouble taking his shirt on and off, but since taking this he was able to play golf! The pain is not completely gone but he`s just finished the first bottle and took it as recommended 3 times/day. I hope this is helping the cartliege rebuild so eventualy all the pain will go away. I`m going to order more of this.