Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1497059 From Pennsylvania on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. For me, I feel it has helped my joints in a very positive way. There has been several times when I missed taking this product for about a two-month period and my joints were stiff and slow to move. Highly recommend this product.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1444582 From Illinois on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best combination I have found for the joints. I even give it to my dogs.

انتبه من شراء هذا المنتج !!!

Posted by 5443148978484180420 on Oct 07, 2013

قد يكون مفيد كمادة فعاله ولكن الكبسولات المغلفة تصنع من الجيلاتين من البقر والخنزير وقد كانت الشركة في السابق تصنعه من الجيلاتين البقري فقط ولكن قامت بتغيير ساسيتها من دون إنذار وتستطيع الرجوع إلى موقع الشركة وقراءة الأسئلة الأكثر شيوعا وستجد هذا الأمر مذكور بشكل واضح

Great product at a great price!!! Bob and I are both pain free!

Posted by Reviewer1639535 From Pennsylvania on Mar 30, 2008

Both Bob (my 11 year old Bouvier des Flanders) and myself had terrible bouts with arthritis about 2 years ago. After visiting my local health food store and doing a lot of internet research, I decided against the prescription meds from both my dr and my vet, and instead started a strict regimen of Now Foods extra strength Glucosamine & Condroitin, along with Now Foods MSM. I'm glad to report that both of us are now pain free and healthy. Bob is running around like a 4 year old and my vet can't believe it! I swear by Now Foods products and wouldn't use anything else. Thank you Now Foods for your great products, and thank you iherb.com for making them affordable!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3256060 From California on Jan 08, 2008

I would be in constant joint pain without this supplement