Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN W/MSM

Posted by Reviewer2561626 on Jul 04, 2008

I AM USING THIS ON MY DOG, JACK, THAT HAD AN OPERATION FOR A TORN LIGAMENT AND SOME ARTHRITIS. I TALKED TO THE VET ABOUT IT AND HE SAID, "YES, DO IT." JACK SEEMS TO BE GETTING ALONG JUST FINE, IN FACT, I'M THINKING OF TAKING IT MYSELF. I GUESS, WE'LL HAVE TO SHARE.

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1497059 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. For me, I feel it has helped my joints in a very positive way. There has been several times when I missed taking this product for about a two-month period and my joints were stiff and slow to move. Highly recommend this product.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best combination I have found for the joints. I even give it to my dogs.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 3 capsules daily (60 days supply). As compared to other similar products, there are less glucosamine and MSM though you have to take 3 capsules. As for the price, this is reasonable but not cheapest, and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

So-So

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Sep 24, 2008

Not a very high quality G&C. Switched from another brand and doesn't work as well. Get yours with both the Glucosamine and Chondroitin from animal sources, instead of just one, as is the case here.