great product

Posted by Reviewer1290392 on Apr 30, 2009

With this mixture, my knees are much more limber, less pain. Thanks iherb!

Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2328556 on Mar 03, 2009

Great price for this product. Buying it in stores would have costed me approx. ten dollars more.

Fred Nash

Posted by Reviewer2480321 on Jan 07, 2009

I have been using this product for approximately 5 years. In the past I had tried several other brands to help with the ache and stiffness in my joints. This the only one that has truely helped with the pain and stiffness. I am able to get around a lot better with this product. I am only taking 1-2 per day. What a fantastic product

It Works! Nuff said!

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Jun 16, 2010

Even my MD takes this, and pointed out to me that past processional medical studies showed nearly 50% of those persons taking this blend reported beneficial results with reduced joint aches. The misc. reports that state "there is no evidence" to support the glucosamine/chondroitin benefits for aching joints are inaccurate and represent a disservice to all of us who can attest to it splendid effectiveness.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2526131 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried different types of glucosamine supplements for joint pain, with and without cohondroitin. This pain seems to have been brought on by the menopause. I find this combination by far the most effective.

Effective product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2466950 on Sep 23, 2009

I've tried various brands and have found Now Foods Clucosamine and Chondroitin with MSM to be the most effective. In addition, the capsules are easy to swallow and at a great value. Will definitely order again.

A must have for healthy joints

Posted by Reviewer2625805 on Jun 29, 2012

I exercise one hour 5 times a week and this supplement helps keep my joints flexibe and healthy. I order through iherb because they have good prices , great customer service and very quick shipping.

miracle

Posted by 5749692731816431254 on Jan 23, 2016

I'm using this product steal 6 years , and it will change my life for better,

highest recommendation

Posted by 5035423610380686282 on Jun 15, 2016

Excellent product at a good price, very fast delivery, well packaged!! I love this site, its professionalism is amazing. Thanks!

nice capsule

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

hopefully it works as description