good

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

I bought this for my moms friend who always uses it and loves it

Very good what i need

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jul 29, 2013

i took it for 2 weeks and feel my knees are easier to move and can get on my excersise. Great one and very good price

Good

Posted by RUY707 on Jul 26, 2013

Very good

Works!

Posted by 4847277023488980240 on Jul 24, 2013

Good quality, affordable, and works! Since I start stack with Now my elbow pain stopped.

Helped my joints pain

Posted by 5182330106551999754 on Jul 23, 2013

Even if there are some fishy studies about MSM, this product helped me with my joints pain a lot. Actually i don't feel pain anymore. You can take it and check your cortisol levels after a while to see if everything's ok.

Does what you would expect form a glucosamine suplement at a very affodable price.

Posted by 5522267031657923599 on Jul 16, 2013

Not the best packaging, but good product.

Lo compre para otra persona

Posted by 5715824190153049814 on Jul 16, 2013

No puedo opinar

Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM

Posted by squzza on Jul 04, 2013

Good.

Helps my little problem in my knees immediately but it also raises blood pressure as well

Posted by JadeD-AB on Jun 01, 2013

I have occasional uncomfortable feelings, stiffness and sometimes even pains in both knees lately. My dietary has been unintentionally low in protein and it seemed to affect all my skin strength, hair thinning and joints. So I tried to take more protein and, in particularly, collagen supplement, at first. Other than the hair loss, everything had improvement, even though slowly. Then I started on this glocosamine, immediately my knees felt so free and no pain ever visited them since. However, I went to donate blood yesterday, my blood pressure has never shoot so high. So I came back to read more reviews and articles, this is the cause why I have this dizziness then, with 85% certainty. I got my mom on this together, she also mentioned that the doctor commented on her higher BP last time too. She and I always on low BP problem. I think if I am on my normal exercise routine I should be perfect to continue with this glucosamine. Or if you can sweat the salt in your body out, e.g. sauna or yoga, then its fine too, I guess. Otherwise, like my mom, I'll reduce this glucosamine and find something else for her. Hopefully my personal observation in this honest review would be helpful for others to take care of their own health.

Bought for my father, hope it works

Posted by 5262331458803182911 on Apr 05, 2013

Just receipt,so large the bottle! Hope it helpful,as my father has pain on his legs and ams for years.