Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

G.C & MSM Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This combo is excellent, while it does take a few weeks for each ingredient to assist joint health, this NOW product is excellent for older athletes like me in my 40's. I am planning to do my 5th half ironman triathlon this year thanks to this product!

chest pains!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Sep 30, 2010

I am really sad that I have to give this product a single star! I had such high hopes after reading all the positive reviews, and I have had such good experiences with other Now! products. But this product caused sharp chest pains - I can't tell if the pain is my rib cartilage, or lungs, or other soft tissue, but it starts about an hour after I take one of these capsules and disappears within 24 hours of when I stop taking them. If I take it as directed (3 per day with meals), the pain is too much for me to handle. I have to return this. Thankfully, iHerb has a low hassle return policy.

Don't forget your best friend.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Mar 20, 2008

My husband and I have been taking this for years. It has definitely helped stave off the aches in the knees and back we started experiencing some years ago. When my 125 pound Labrador’s back began giving him trouble, I began throwing two pills into his food. That was 11 years ago. He is 13 years old and still manages to climb 15 stairs every day (to sleep by my bedside). My vet is amazed, as his hip dysplasia began when he was just two. Labs are chowhounds, so I just throw the pills into his bowl, and "ALL GONE". (I have to wrap the pills in cream cheese for my finicky Siberian husky.)

gulcosamine, chondroitin with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

I use this in combination with the Devils claw, it's great. I am also giving this to my dog. Much improvement for us both.

I'm a Massage Therapist and use this product to help prolong my career.

Posted by Reviewer2070769 on Jan 10, 2008

It's not just for seniors.