Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2526131 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried different types of glucosamine supplements for joint pain, with and without cohondroitin. This pain seems to have been brought on by the menopause. I find this combination by far the most effective.

Effective product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2466950 on Sep 23, 2009

I've tried various brands and have found Now Foods Clucosamine and Chondroitin with MSM to be the most effective. In addition, the capsules are easy to swallow and at a great value. Will definitely order again.

A must have for healthy joints

Posted by Reviewer2625805 on Jun 29, 2012

I exercise one hour 5 times a week and this supplement helps keep my joints flexibe and healthy. I order through iherb because they have good prices , great customer service and very quick shipping.

Great product!

Posted by Stephanie on Apr 04, 2012

I bought this supplement for my parents. Their comments were that it helps with their joint pain. Doesn't hurt anymore! This is the 5th bottle that I got them!

Doctors orders

Posted by Reviewer1286254 on Dec 15, 2009

I have fairly severe osteo arthritis. My doctor recommended a supplement that contains all three: glucosamine, chondroitin AND MSM. When you already suffer from arthritis, it is sometimes difficult to determine whether a supplement does much good. I don't feel like my arthritis has worsened and I like the capsule form because it is easy to swallow compared to other supplements.