Now Foods, Glucosamine & MSM, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on May 09, 2008

I have tried alot of Now products and they deliver. I have also tried others. For price and quality, I choose Now products. These glucosamine capsules help all of my family with aches and pains. Especially for arthritic pain and muscle pain we have in our back from a car accident we had 19 yrs. ago. We have had back pain since and these pills help alot with the pain. Also, I have fibromyalgia and these help me to relax and sleep at night. I just take one or two before I go to bed and it really helps me. Amazing, as not much else has helped. Thanks iherb, for the great pricing!!!! Brenda

Good for achey joints!

Posted by Reviewer1341028 on Mar 14, 2009

I've taken this product for many years. When I get lazy and don't take it, I notice a big difference in my joints. I have more aching without it. I believe it actually helps my backaches as well.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2163718 on Apr 22, 2010

HAVE USED THIS FOR JOINT SUPPLEMENT FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS ,TRIED MORE THAN I CARE TO LIST THIS ONE WORKS FOR ME. WILL

Knees & elbows feel great!!

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Aug 15, 2011

This is my solution for low cost way to increase the "younger feel" of aging joints.

Joint Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1591536 on Dec 08, 2011

For the past five years I have been suffering with arthritis pain in my back and shoulders. My doctor gave me cortisone shots in my spine which relieved the back pain but was reluctant to continue the treatment saying that over the long term, the shots could cause more harm than good. After reading about the benefits of this product, I decided to try it. Within the first week I started feeling less pain when I arose in the morning. Within six weeks my pain had diminished by 50%. I have now been taking three capsules per day for over six months and I now have only occasional pain in the shoulder area and the back pain has been greatly relieved.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »