Good for achey joints!

Posted by Reviewer1341028 on Mar 14, 2009

I've taken this product for many years. When I get lazy and don't take it, I notice a big difference in my joints. I have more aching without it. I believe it actually helps my backaches as well.

Joint Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1591536 on Dec 08, 2011

For the past five years I have been suffering with arthritis pain in my back and shoulders. My doctor gave me cortisone shots in my spine which relieved the back pain but was reluctant to continue the treatment saying that over the long term, the shots could cause more harm than good. After reading about the benefits of this product, I decided to try it. Within the first week I started feeling less pain when I arose in the morning. Within six weeks my pain had diminished by 50%. I have now been taking three capsules per day for over six months and I now have only occasional pain in the shoulder area and the back pain has been greatly relieved.

The Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on May 09, 2008

I have tried alot of Now products and they deliver. I have also tried others. For price and quality, I choose Now products. These glucosamine capsules help all of my family with aches and pains. Especially for arthritic pain and muscle pain we have in our back from a car accident we had 19 yrs. ago. We have had back pain since and these pills help alot with the pain. Also, I have fibromyalgia and these help me to relax and sleep at night. I just take one or two before I go to bed and it really helps me. Amazing, as not much else has helped. Thanks iherb, for the great pricing!!!! Brenda

Beats the large retailers versions

Posted by Reviewer3139402 on Jul 22, 2009

Capsules are so much better than those big horse pills the mass retailers sell you. Plus the product here is better!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2163718 on Apr 22, 2010

HAVE USED THIS FOR JOINT SUPPLEMENT FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS ,TRIED MORE THAN I CARE TO LIST THIS ONE WORKS FOR ME. WILL

Knees & elbows feel great!!

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Aug 15, 2011

This is my solution for low cost way to increase the "younger feel" of aging joints.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Dec 02, 2011

All I can say is that it works!!

Order of 2x 180 capsules of Gluosamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer2252712 on Jul 16, 2012

The order was for an acquaintance in Switzerland. It did arrive within the expected delivery time of about 6 weeks. Apparently they can not buy MSM in Switzerland. I am fairly certain that she will ask me again one Day, for more. Thank you for the good service.... Joseph

Helped overused knee

Posted by 5724041192804988685 on Jul 19, 2013

I have had unsuccessful plica and meniscus surgery on my right knee a year ago, and it still hurts, and the doctor recommended glucoamine. I don't feel any improvement in mobility and pain for it. During this last year, due to overuse, my left knee started hurting and snapping. I've been taking this for over a month, and another glucosamine sulfate formula another month before, and I can tell a difference in my left knee. It doesn't snap every time I bend it, and it barely hurts anymore. So I will give this 5 stars, because it was a life savior for my left knee, which does all the work now.

it's good