• This product may come without the dispense pump.

• Reviews | English

Less muscle discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on May 06, 2008

I used this for inflammation & muscle tightness. No odor & smooth application. If applied twice a day, muscle pain & swelling reduced significantly. I am a massage therapist & I use this on my clients.

Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good stuff at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 19, 2011

I started having lower back pain caused by an ankle injury and this lotion provides almost instant relief to my back aches. Also, it doesn't smell, which is a plus. I agree with other reviewers about the pump. Mine didn't work either so I just slop it out of the bottle with the pump stem. It is kind of a pain but I've had numerous problems with pump lotions in the past so it's not just an issue with this brand.

Don't buy for fragrance but it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

Good stuff! Worked well on muscle pull in my hip. I changed off with a homeopathic muscle cream. I use it for hand cream when my older hands get a little stiff. I put it on at night and voila in the morning happy fingers again. It could use some nice soothing essential oil to mask the yucky fragrance. I put some lemon essential oil in my botttle and mixed throughly

funciona

Posted by blablabla on Feb 04, 2014

ya no es el formato de la foto y del que se quejaba la gente de que se rompia sino tubo. oler huele a raaaaaaayos pero una lumbalgia con la que llevaba ya semanas tratandose con acupuntura moxas infrarrojos y blablabla y esta semana de usar esto es la primera en que ha habido una mejora... mucha casualidad seria que no tuviera algo que ver tarda en absorberse pero una vez absorbido no deja pringoso

Now Foods topical Glucoamine, MSM & Arnica Liposome Lotion

Posted by 5529133863328815285 on Oct 07, 2016

I was happy to discover this product meets my needs to topical pain relief on joints and sore shoulders. Now Foods products have been very reliable and I consistently reorder their products.

just try

Posted by 5255326215633017350 on Dec 01, 2016

nothing change. may be it's only me.

Didn't know about this product!

Posted by Reviewer1026407 on Nov 14, 2007

Nice. Deliver the needed relief directly to the area it's needed. Wonderful.

Tendonitis relief

Posted by Reviewer3108727 on Jul 24, 2008

I have tendonitis in my jaw, and my jaw specialist orthodontist recommended that I rub Arnica on my face twice daily to help reduce the inflammation. When I found this product, I thought it was worth a try. Not a cure, of course, but I think it helps. The only thing I don't like about it is the odd salty-smoky odor. I smell kind of like a campfire after I rub it in!

Good Pain Cream

Posted by Reviewer1808854 on Feb 17, 2009

This is a good product. I gave it a four because pure MSM cream does do a better job. With that said, this product is very generous in size and quite affordable as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »