New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Less muscle discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on May 06, 2008

I used this for inflammation & muscle tightness. No odor & smooth application. If applied twice a day, muscle pain & swelling reduced significantly. I am a massage therapist & I use this on my clients.

Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good stuff at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 19, 2011

I started having lower back pain caused by an ankle injury and this lotion provides almost instant relief to my back aches. Also, it doesn't smell, which is a plus. I agree with other reviewers about the pump. Mine didn't work either so I just slop it out of the bottle with the pump stem. It is kind of a pain but I've had numerous problems with pump lotions in the past so it's not just an issue with this brand.

funciona

Posted by blablabla on Feb 04, 2014

ya no es el formato de la foto y del que se quejaba la gente de que se rompia sino tubo. oler huele a raaaaaaayos pero una lumbalgia con la que llevaba ya semanas tratandose con acupuntura moxas infrarrojos y blablabla y esta semana de usar esto es la primera en que ha habido una mejora... mucha casualidad seria que no tuviera algo que ver tarda en absorberse pero una vez absorbido no deja pringoso

Don't buy for fragrance but it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

Good stuff! Worked well on muscle pull in my hip. I changed off with a homeopathic muscle cream. I use it for hand cream when my older hands get a little stiff. I put it on at night and voila in the morning happy fingers again. It could use some nice soothing essential oil to mask the yucky fragrance. I put some lemon essential oil in my botttle and mixed throughly

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »