• This product may come without the dispense pump.

• Customer Ratings

funciona

Posted by blablabla on Feb 04, 2014

ya no es el formato de la foto y del que se quejaba la gente de que se rompia sino tubo. oler huele a raaaaaaayos pero una lumbalgia con la que llevaba ya semanas tratandose con acupuntura moxas infrarrojos y blablabla y esta semana de usar esto es la primera en que ha habido una mejora... mucha casualidad seria que no tuviera algo que ver tarda en absorberse pero una vez absorbido no deja pringoso

Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Don't buy for fragrance but it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

Good stuff! Worked well on muscle pull in my hip. I changed off with a homeopathic muscle cream. I use it for hand cream when my older hands get a little stiff. I put it on at night and voila in the morning happy fingers again. It could use some nice soothing essential oil to mask the yucky fragrance. I put some lemon essential oil in my botttle and mixed throughly

Very good stuff at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 19, 2011

I started having lower back pain caused by an ankle injury and this lotion provides almost instant relief to my back aches. Also, it doesn't smell, which is a plus. I agree with other reviewers about the pump. Mine didn't work either so I just slop it out of the bottle with the pump stem. It is kind of a pain but I've had numerous problems with pump lotions in the past so it's not just an issue with this brand.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 23, 2011

i think its helping, not sure getting another bottle. seems i am much worse with out it. however the pump stopped working and i have half a bottle left, hence the 4 star.

Liposomal joint cream

Posted by Reviewer1855125 on Mar 27, 2010

iherb always has given good service and I have been happy with NOW products. This item seems to be helpful. I mix it with about 30% DMSO and it penetrates much better for both pain relief and healing.

Excelente crema antiinflamatoria

Posted by Reviewer1283867 on Jan 30, 2010

Muy bueno, magnifico, de textura muy agradable.

Just a few days

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Oct 10, 2009

Seems to be helping with knee pain. Took a few days of use to really work.

glucosamine and msm and arnica

Posted by Reviewer3315126 on Jul 17, 2009

works well for minor pain and seems to help if you continue to use it.

Good Pain Cream

Posted by Reviewer1808854 on Feb 17, 2009

This is a good product. I gave it a four because pure MSM cream does do a better job. With that said, this product is very generous in size and quite affordable as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »