Now Foods, Glucosamine & MSM, Vegetarian, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Try it for joint troubles

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Apr 03, 2009

The Now Glucosamine and MSM does seem to help my back quite a bit, without any side effects. I've tried MSM by itself, and it doesn't seem to maintain quite the same level of relief. I'm using it to help with a thin disc and a bit of arthritis in the lower back, at the base of the spine. I would say that the anti-inflammatory effects are also keeping the muscles from spasming when the area gets a little tweaked, which is something I was having a real problem with. From the info I've found on this topic, condroitin is not nearly as easily absorbed by the digestive system, so it's better to go with MSM and glucosamine, which are precursors of condroitin, and are much more readily absorbed.

terrific product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jun 05, 2008

This is the best form of glucosamine I've ever used. I've managed osteoarthritis for 25+ years (yes, it hit me at an early age) and no product has helped like this. I appreciate the high dosage also which cuts down on the number of "pills" to ingest daily. Thank you iherb!!!

Flexable no Tightness

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008

Wife has BAD knees injurys.This product keeps her on her feet taken as directed.She is on her feet all day at work.

Really helpful

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 06, 2009

Been using this for years. My arthritic hands feel the difference.

Glucosamine works

Posted by Reviewer2534305 on Apr 13, 2009

My joints, particularly my knees serve me better now than they did fifteen years ago. Glucosamine has been, I believe, a major factor. I play tennis, basketball, do yardwork and take dancing lessons weekly, and my 64 year old knees are still working well. As I mentioned, this is a distinct improvement from fifteen years ago, when I thought I would have to cut my activity level.