Thomaz Magalhaes

Posted by 5216877236661506508 on May 17, 2016

As I am an athlete the product is very important to keep my joints in good condition and also the benefit of not using animals sacrificed for their production.

good

Posted by 5206122236055247520 on Jul 01, 2016

I have pain in my knees due to injuries. Use this glucosamine courses 2 times a year. The pain disappears.

Great for joints

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012

I am on my feet for nearly 8-9 hours, daily, with only 1 break, and since I have been taking this, I don't go home with sore ankles, knees, etc., like I used to! (I'm 61 and run circles around the 25yr.olds.) Thanks iHerb for great choices and prices!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2692541 on Jan 24, 2013

Made my knees and shoulders feel better in 2 weeks, I can train harder without any pain now.

Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer2258784 on Feb 17, 2010

I have been taking this for three years it is great. My husband has been taking it for six months and the pain in his knee is much better.

helped quickly

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Jan 31, 2009

I had run out of glucosamine and as soon as this came I got back into my regimen. My knees began to feel better very quickly. It's great not for just vegetarians but also for those with stomachs sensitive to shellfish.

Joseph Escriva

Posted by Reviewer3091369 on Aug 21, 2008

Glucosamine with MSM has been and probably will be in my personal use for a long time. It has helped elimanate sore knees

Good product without shellfish!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Sep 03, 2008

I chose this because it has the ingredients I'm looking for without the shellfish, which most glucosamine has. It has made a difference with arthritis in my neck.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3280146 on Apr 21, 2008

I used to get knee pain due to roughening of the cartilage under the patella. The combination of exercise and taking this twice daily has been a great help.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1216433 on Nov 26, 2008

Really helped with pain in elbow and other joints.