Bought these for a friend. No feedback from her thou.

Posted by Reviewer1526449 on Nov 24, 2014

Bought these for a friend. No feedback from her thou.

a good long-term investment

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 08, 2014

there is some new research indicating that glucosamine supplementation can increase life expectancy by up to 9%. It has also demonstrated some limited efficacy in rebuilding joints and tendons. This is not a hardcore supplement for those immobilized by stiff, aching joints...it's better used as a preventative. One or two per day, on an empty stomach, should serve that purpose well. MSM is an excellent anti-inflammatory.

Relieves Inflammation

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Mar 03, 2014

Glucosamine & MSM relieves my inflammation, when run out, I notice the inflammation increases.

good

Posted by 5042235994182056281 on Aug 06, 2013

good

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2692541 on Jan 24, 2013

Made my knees and shoulders feel better in 2 weeks, I can train harder without any pain now.

Has made a big difference!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

I've had a medial meniscus tear for years, and as I am very active/athletic, it would act up from time to time and require rest, ice, heat, or ibuprofen. Over the past few months, it had been causing pain and/or discomfort on a daily basis. I had never tried a glucosamine supplement because of the shellfish added to them (I am a vegetarian). When I saw that this was a vegetarian formula, I decided to give it a try. After two weeks, there is marked improvement! I still have to be careful with my knee during strenuous workouts, but the day-to-day pain has dissipated completely. It also seems to have rid me of the pain I had from a rotator cuff sprain I incurred last summer. I highly recommend the product, and Iherb's service has been terrific as always1

Helps troubled joints

Posted by maywonginSing on Dec 15, 2012

I bought this for my husband after he complained about a stiff finger joint and he can hear his joint when he moves his finger. After taking the supplement for a week, he told me the sound was gone and the stiffness has lessened. It is over a year since he started taking Glucosamine, he has no more complaints about stiff joints.

works

Posted by Reviewer1783224 on Nov 24, 2012

My fiancé said that this product really reduces pain in her feet.

Now Foods Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

THis is GREAT@! I have tried other similar products before, but none have worked as well as this one for me. It has created a great improvement in my knees!

Good

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Great value