Glucosamine and MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2689959 on Mar 26, 2010

Refer to the above product comments

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Jan 19, 2010

I have a tear in the labrum my hip (awaiting surgery) and this product seems to really help with the pain and stiffness. Its hard to find a vegetarian Glucosamine/MSM - so I was thrilled to get this!

Vegetarian product

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Dec 27, 2009

It's great to find something that is truly vegetarian

Time and road tested

Posted by Reviewer2318068 on Nov 29, 2009

My second bottle. I always have persistent knee problems. This seems to help enough that my joints don't pull and snap so much that it hurts when I run.

Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer1982256 on Nov 24, 2009

Happy about finding vegan capsules with relatively cheap price and seemingly good quality. More information about different dosages on the package would be very much appreciated.

TO BE DETERMINED

Posted by Reviewer2631586 on Jul 25, 2009

SEEMS TO BE USEFUL/WORKING.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2649070 on Feb 11, 2009

When my husband takes these everyday he says he notices a definite reduction in the ‎pain he normally has from his arthritis. He’s allergic to shellfish and having a ‎vegetarian form of these supplements has been great. ‎

Nature's Way, Cordyceps Standardized

Posted by Reviewer3095024 on Jan 24, 2009

I have reoccuring pain in my left knee from a softball injury a couple of years ago. I've heard that glucosamine & chondroitin is good for joint pain. I try not to use animal based products though and I believe chondroitin is made from shark and/or cow cartilage so I bought this product which does not contain chondroitin. My knee does appear to ache less and I feel less stiff overall. But I have also been exercising regularly so I'm not sure if it's these pills, the exercise or both.

Joint Help

Posted by Reviewer1559777 on Jan 20, 2009

I'm still waiting to see how this works as I'm only on week two and will get back to this review in two more weeks. However it has been working well for my mother who takes it.

For me and my dog

Posted by Reviewer2020362 on Jan 19, 2009

Vegetarian glucosamine in Vcaps are hard to find. I like the Vcaps because I can take them plus I can open the caps to put the glucosamine on my dog's food.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »