Avoid pain medication for joints

Posted by Reviewer3161556 on Jun 26, 2011

I take this with hyaluronic acid and find that they work to eliminate the pain and stiffness from my joints. I was skeptical at first, and it did take a month or two for their beneficial effects to be felt. Now, if I miss taking them, I can tell within a couple of days because the pain and stiffness come back. Having been active and pain free all my life, it was scary to feel the aches and pains and loss of mobility that made me start to feel old at 66 yrs of age. I am so grateful that these supplements help me stay active and pain free without the use of pain medication. Pain medication just hides the symptoms and cause other problems, but these supplements help by dealing with the problem. I have taken other brands, and chondroitin for several months when traveling and did not know I could get international shipping. They did not help. Glad to know that as a vegetarian, my joints could be benefitted without having to rely on chondroitin, and that, in fact, glucosamine and MSM were better used by our bodies than chondroitin anyway.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Aug 18, 2011

It is the best. I like the fact that it is vegetarian.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1945804 on Sep 15, 2011

I have had very bad osteoarthritis for years. This product relieves the pain.

IT IS VEGETARIAN-THATS WHY!

Posted by Reviewer2968427 on Dec 01, 2011

I GET YOUR VEGETARIAN GLUCOSAMINE & MSM MIX BECAUSE IT IS ALL VEGETARIAN,WHICH IS HARD TO FIND FOR THIS COMPOUND, IT IS USUALLY GROUND ANIMAL CARTILAGE. THE AMAZOING PART IS THAT YOURS IS AS AFFORDABLE AS THE ANIMAL SOURCED GLUCOSAMINE.

Vegetarian Glucosamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer2258679 on Dec 09, 2011

I've been very satisfied with this product.

Glucosamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Jan 03, 2012

My husband has knee pain from old footbal injuries. He take this 2 times a day and has been relived of his pain can even play basketball with our kids pain free.

This is great

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 12, 2011

For over twenty years I have used Glucosamine and MSM, when I run out, my aches return, and once I again return to regular use of this, I notice a big difference. Now, I choose to not forget to reorder.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer2092314 on Jan 12, 2011

My husband find it good and effective for his both knee aches. He has been taking it for the pass 3 weeks. Will continue to purchase this product. Like the fact that it is a vegetarian fomula. Iherb's delivery system is extremely prompt. Very please with it.

pleased

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 16, 2011

Have had "creaky" knees since I was fairly young, when I started taking glucosamine, they significantly improved.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Mar 10, 2011

No negative side effects, reduced knee pain.