Good Pain Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1371467 on Dec 14, 2009

This works! Relieve my pain in less than 48hours. The MSM gaves me a glowing look! I have never felt better. Good Combo!

Now Foods Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Sep 27, 2010

I am a big fan of Now Foods vitamins - the quality of the products is great and they are very affordable. The Glucosamine and MSM tabs help with my arthritis.

Now Foods Vegetarian Glucosamine & MSM

Posted by Reviewer1421331 on Apr 01, 2010

I am very happy with this product. I has 1,000 mg of Glucosamine and 1,000 mg of MSM which is hard to find in a Vegetarian version of this product. Dosage is two caps daily. I will definitely buy this product again.

joints pain

Posted by kozo275090 on Jun 17, 2010

I think that it effects better for softenning my knee ache, especially in case of using with hydraplenish.

add to your list

Posted by Reviewer3020393 on Jul 24, 2010

i have been taking this supplement for some time now and wouldn't go without it. it helps round out the other supplements for bone and joint issues that anyone has.

Excellent product for upper back pain

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 14, 2012

Really helps and prevents my terrible headaches.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on Mar 20, 2012

feel power My joints feel the difference. my knees serve me better

good

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I already take it over 2 months n my knees are feeling better, :) i ll take it for long long time and i ll re review it again to tell you how is going! :) I take this vegetarian form cuz i don t eat meat or drink milk :) so i luuuv it

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2845016 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for some time. I find that the vegitarian glucosamine works far better than the other type. I find NOW foods products to be very good quality for the price.

Now Foods Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

THis is GREAT@! I have tried other similar products before, but none have worked as well as this one for me. It has created a great improvement in my knees!