Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3260848 on Apr 23, 2010

I can feel a difference in my joints after just a couple of weeks!!

Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer1470550 on Feb 08, 2010

I have been using those for about 2 years for my australian shepard dog. He's 12 years old - I think it works . The only reason I say I think Harry had Lyme disease and he was very sluggish - we kept thinking he was getting old but it was LD. We treated LD and all along he was taking Glucosamine so I think his joints are doing Ok. Our dog wants to be treated like a human but he doesn't talk so I can tell for sure.

thanks for offering this product

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 02, 2010

Easy to take and I love the Vcaps. I changed from the huge horse pill I was taking, and find this one much better. I really do notice a difference without them.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2845016 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for some time. I find that the vegitarian glucosamine works far better than the other type. I find NOW foods products to be very good quality for the price.

Good

Posted by 4740953955547377110 on Aug 01, 2012

Good product.

Good

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Great value

Now Foods Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

THis is GREAT@! I have tried other similar products before, but none have worked as well as this one for me. It has created a great improvement in my knees!

works

Posted by Reviewer1783224 on Nov 24, 2012

My fiancé said that this product really reduces pain in her feet.

Helps troubled joints

Posted by maywonginSing on Dec 15, 2012

I bought this for my husband after he complained about a stiff finger joint and he can hear his joint when he moves his finger. After taking the supplement for a week, he told me the sound was gone and the stiffness has lessened. It is over a year since he started taking Glucosamine, he has no more complaints about stiff joints.

Has made a big difference!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

I've had a medial meniscus tear for years, and as I am very active/athletic, it would act up from time to time and require rest, ice, heat, or ibuprofen. Over the past few months, it had been causing pain and/or discomfort on a daily basis. I had never tried a glucosamine supplement because of the shellfish added to them (I am a vegetarian). When I saw that this was a vegetarian formula, I decided to give it a try. After two weeks, there is marked improvement! I still have to be careful with my knee during strenuous workouts, but the day-to-day pain has dissipated completely. It also seems to have rid me of the pain I had from a rotator cuff sprain I incurred last summer. I highly recommend the product, and Iherb's service has been terrific as always1