A must have

Posted by Reviewer2845016 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for some time. I find that the vegitarian glucosamine works far better than the other type. I find NOW foods products to be very good quality for the price.

Now Foods Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

THis is GREAT@! I have tried other similar products before, but none have worked as well as this one for me. It has created a great improvement in my knees!

works

Posted by Reviewer1783224 on Nov 24, 2012

My fiancé said that this product really reduces pain in her feet.

Helps troubled joints

Posted by maywonginSing on Dec 15, 2012

I bought this for my husband after he complained about a stiff finger joint and he can hear his joint when he moves his finger. After taking the supplement for a week, he told me the sound was gone and the stiffness has lessened. It is over a year since he started taking Glucosamine, he has no more complaints about stiff joints.

Has made a big difference!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

I've had a medial meniscus tear for years, and as I am very active/athletic, it would act up from time to time and require rest, ice, heat, or ibuprofen. Over the past few months, it had been causing pain and/or discomfort on a daily basis. I had never tried a glucosamine supplement because of the shellfish added to them (I am a vegetarian). When I saw that this was a vegetarian formula, I decided to give it a try. After two weeks, there is marked improvement! I still have to be careful with my knee during strenuous workouts, but the day-to-day pain has dissipated completely. It also seems to have rid me of the pain I had from a rotator cuff sprain I incurred last summer. I highly recommend the product, and Iherb's service has been terrific as always1

Excellent product for upper back pain

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 14, 2012

Really helps and prevents my terrible headaches.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on Mar 20, 2012

feel power My joints feel the difference. my knees serve me better

good

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I already take it over 2 months n my knees are feeling better, :) i ll take it for long long time and i ll re review it again to tell you how is going! :) I take this vegetarian form cuz i don t eat meat or drink milk :) so i luuuv it

gezondheid

Posted by 5346511656527051178 on Dec 25, 2014

Werkelijk geweldig product mijn vrouw gebruikt dit voor problemen te voorkomen en is hier zeer blij mee

Holy grail

Posted by 5744869862149918414 on Jan 11, 2015

This is the best Glucosamine I have ever come across. I bought so many forms of glucosamine and it never did work for my senior rabbit of 12 years and a half who had severe arthritis that crippled his mobility. Within around 2 weeks his stiff joints became so fluid and soft and pain is more manageable. This is indeed a holy grail!!! Thumbs up!