I trust NOW product

Posted by Reviewer1845923 on May 03, 2008

With most supplements I take I either notice a great difference as I'm taking them or if I stop taking them. This is not at all a case of noticing a difference either way. But I believe this product helps my back combined with other products, and I've had nothing but good results with other NOW products. NOW is a conscientious company who from what I gather are good to their employees. I try to buy from them whenever possible.

Chiropractor suggestion

Posted by Reviewer2020686 on Apr 23, 2009

Just start using it a few weeks ago, seems working.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by 5495980157095756339 on Nov 25, 2013

Need a little more time to critique this product. Since I was off Sulfate for 2 months, it may take a little longer to feel the results.

AVOID IF YOU HAVE IBS

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on May 29, 2015

This product caused a major and painful flare up of until the fairly dormant IBS. A little research showed that it is the sulfur (as sulfate) that causes the problem. i did not have it with DONA glucosamine, (at least not as noticeably). Gave them to a friend who feels that it is effective.

shopper

Posted by Reviewer3131119 on Jan 31, 2009

Have not been taking it long enough to say but my friends husband who is a real skeptic swears by it!!!

Fantastic Value

Posted by Reviewer1746150 on Oct 14, 2010

Speed of delivery and price are FANTASTIC! Am recommending iherb to anyone I come into contact with who buys vitamins.

good

Posted by Reviewer1573028 on Jan 04, 2011

good

tast

Posted by Reviewer3269817 on Jul 21, 2008

I got them only 5 days.

Now products are my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Dec 19, 2008

I can't swear that glucosamine really works, but I tried taking it for plantar fasciitis and it did clear up about 2 months later. Whether it was the glucosamine or not, I can't say, but Now Foods offers good products at great prices. It's my favorite brand

My first order with IHerb

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 20, 2011

The web format easy to use. Order came in a reasonable time and was well packaged. I am pleased with my first contact with IHerb. Betsy