Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Mar 23, 2009

Have taken this for years and it seemed to be heading off hip pain symptoms until fairly recently when I've had to do a lot of stretching to get the job done.

shopper

Posted by Reviewer3131119 on Jan 31, 2009

Have not been taking it long enough to say but my friends husband who is a real skeptic swears by it!!!

This works

Posted by Reviewer2568249 on Jan 19, 2009

I've taken joint supplements for 8 years. I can tell within 36 hrs if a product doesn't work. 4 of my friends that are taking this also, say it really works. This must be the best price that I have seen.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1076224 on Jan 07, 2009

price

Now products are my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Dec 19, 2008

I can't swear that glucosamine really works, but I tried taking it for plantar fasciitis and it did clear up about 2 months later. Whether it was the glucosamine or not, I can't say, but Now Foods offers good products at great prices. It's my favorite brand

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1623264 on Nov 15, 2008

can take these great

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2018788 on Aug 15, 2008

i've been having serious back and joint pain. My physical therapist and trainer suggested i try GS and gave me your website. I haven't been on it long enough to notice a huge difference, but I think i'm beginning to feel better. I plan on staying on this for a long time to see if it does, in fact help.

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2008

Beats Move Free's Advanced Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin product in effectiveness for much less $$

tast

Posted by Reviewer3269817 on Jul 21, 2008

I got them only 5 days.

I trust NOW product

Posted by Reviewer1845923 on May 03, 2008

With most supplements I take I either notice a great difference as I'm taking them or if I stop taking them. This is not at all a case of noticing a difference either way. But I believe this product helps my back combined with other products, and I've had nothing but good results with other NOW products. NOW is a conscientious company who from what I gather are good to their employees. I try to buy from them whenever possible.