New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Glutathione, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Great for leg circulation

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 02, 2008

I am probably more sensitive to changes in my body than the average person, but the evening after taking the first capsule of glutathione that afternoon, I was lying in bed and felt my legs feel fuller as though the circulation was in full force for the first time in years. After a week of taking one capsule a day, I went for a walk on a cold, wet evening, and for the first time in years, I experienced no leg cramps. Great stuff that I will take from now on. I'm a 57 year old woman.

Extremely good

Posted by Reviewer1728951 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been diagnosed with fatty liver, my liver function tests were high, I took the 500 mg with my usual regimen of Vit C and E as I am also a diabetic and hypertensive, after 2-3 months use my liver function tests are normal, my blood sugar level is lower and I attribute them to this suppliment, I keep taking it to keep my liver healthy and I have always ordered it at iHerb.com and I especially like Now Products .

Brightens my skin

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

This brightens my skin (not whiten), it makes it even and just fresh looking. I also love that it is mixed with Milk Thistle for a greeat detoxification of the liver.

feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1586444 on Oct 27, 2008

When i started drinking this, i notice that i feel great, my appearance is improving and i can see clearly now. thank you!

Now foods, Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1375969 on Sep 09, 2008

I used this product for 10 days I feel very good it really help for my immune system to be strong. It's an excelent product and affordable so cheap.