Great for leg circulation

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 02, 2008

I am probably more sensitive to changes in my body than the average person, but the evening after taking the first capsule of glutathione that afternoon, I was lying in bed and felt my legs feel fuller as though the circulation was in full force for the first time in years. After a week of taking one capsule a day, I went for a walk on a cold, wet evening, and for the first time in years, I experienced no leg cramps. Great stuff that I will take from now on. I'm a 57 year old woman.

Extremely good

Posted by Reviewer1728951 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been diagnosed with fatty liver, my liver function tests were high, I took the 500 mg with my usual regimen of Vit C and E as I am also a diabetic and hypertensive, after 2-3 months use my liver function tests are normal, my blood sugar level is lower and I attribute them to this suppliment, I keep taking it to keep my liver healthy and I have always ordered it at iHerb.com and I especially like Now Products .

Brightens my skin

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

This brightens my skin (not whiten), it makes it even and just fresh looking. I also love that it is mixed with Milk Thistle for a greeat detoxification of the liver.

Contains other ingredients

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Use caution when buying this product as it also contains ALA which is not what you randomly want if you are detoxing metals. It prefer to buy the glutiathione on its own, if necessary.

feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1586444 on Oct 27, 2008

When i started drinking this, i notice that i feel great, my appearance is improving and i can see clearly now. thank you!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3119774 on Feb 27, 2012

i have mixed feelings on this product. i have read that our body cannot absorb Glutathione. But, this product also has Milk Thistle and i read something about it helping us make more of our own Glutathione. Dr. Oz had a man on his show that said Milk Thistle supports the liver, and it helps produce Glutathione. Brazil nuts, Tuna, Black beans and B6, also help our bodies produce Glutathione as well. I believe Now Brand is a high quality product so i am confident with the 100mg of Silamaria(Milk Thistle) it will work for our bodies. It also has 50 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid in it too

Now foods, Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1375969 on Sep 09, 2008

I used this product for 10 days I feel very good it really help for my immune system to be strong. It's an excelent product and affordable so cheap.

great

Posted by Reviewer3077055 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and it's been great. It's funny I was just standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my skin and notice that something good is happening!!!!! I came to check my email and there is the review request from Iherb!!!!! The shipping was fast and I have more energy from the product. Getting ready to reorder!!!!!!!!

Now Foods - Glutathione = Glowing Skin + Amazing Health

Posted by Reviewer2268677 on May 01, 2011

I love Glutathione! The benefits were experienced the first day! Great skin, a clean system, and the list goes on. The product is pure so it seems, so Now Foods has a customer, potentially for life!

Good product--Good price

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Aug 16, 2012

Have used this for several years. Seems to help maintain blood sugar. Helps my daughter not to get foggy brained.