Great for leg circulation

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 02, 2008

I am probably more sensitive to changes in my body than the average person, but the evening after taking the first capsule of glutathione that afternoon, I was lying in bed and felt my legs feel fuller as though the circulation was in full force for the first time in years. After a week of taking one capsule a day, I went for a walk on a cold, wet evening, and for the first time in years, I experienced no leg cramps. Great stuff that I will take from now on. I'm a 57 year old woman.

Extremely good

Posted by Reviewer1728951 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been diagnosed with fatty liver, my liver function tests were high, I took the 500 mg with my usual regimen of Vit C and E as I am also a diabetic and hypertensive, after 2-3 months use my liver function tests are normal, my blood sugar level is lower and I attribute them to this suppliment, I keep taking it to keep my liver healthy and I have always ordered it at iHerb.com and I especially like Now Products .

Brightens my skin

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

This brightens my skin (not whiten), it makes it even and just fresh looking. I also love that it is mixed with Milk Thistle for a greeat detoxification of the liver.

Contains other ingredients

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Use caution when buying this product as it also contains ALA which is not what you randomly want if you are detoxing metals. It prefer to buy the glutiathione on its own, if necessary.

feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1586444 on Oct 27, 2008

When i started drinking this, i notice that i feel great, my appearance is improving and i can see clearly now. thank you!

Now foods, Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1375969 on Sep 09, 2008

I used this product for 10 days I feel very good it really help for my immune system to be strong. It's an excelent product and affordable so cheap.

great

Posted by Reviewer3077055 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and it's been great. It's funny I was just standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my skin and notice that something good is happening!!!!! I came to check my email and there is the review request from Iherb!!!!! The shipping was fast and I have more energy from the product. Getting ready to reorder!!!!!!!!

Now Foods - Glutathione = Glowing Skin + Amazing Health

Posted by Reviewer2268677 on May 01, 2011

I love Glutathione! The benefits were experienced the first day! Great skin, a clean system, and the list goes on. The product is pure so it seems, so Now Foods has a customer, potentially for life!

very impressed

Posted by 4842464202663321230 on Sep 09, 2013

noticed a difference in my face it looks a lot brighter and clearer. also noticed that my feet arent so hard on the edges anymore.. not sure if anyone else got that but i was impressed. definitely worth the money!

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Oct 29, 2013

Just started taking it one week ago. Though I had bought this for my husband's allergy several months ago, it was unused. I was becoming very sick, my upper respiratory infection had become lower respiratory infection and I was heading for antibiotics. In desperation to avoid anti biotics I started this to see if it can help since the reviews say it helps with immunity. It was suggested to take it along with resveratrol and multivitamin. I have a very sensitive system. After a single dose of the these 3, I could feel my chest congestion drying up. My fever which was languishing around 100.6F shot upto 102.7F. I know this is an excellent response from the immune system point of view. Naturally I let the fever run its course and in one day it subsided by itself. I felt so energized and mentally very alert. A skin condition, dermatitis, that I have been struggling with for many years is beginning to show signs of healing. The itching has reduced dramatically. Overall I sense the inflammtory processes in my body are slowing down. I definitely will continue taking it to see what benefits long term use will bring. Really impressed so far.