excellent

Posted by 5386424088814505175 on Apr 18, 2016

excellent

Gluthathione

Posted by 5753079509961635972 on Apr 09, 2016

I used this product once a day and still looking for the side effect to be more brighter. Thanks.

GOOD FOR CAPSULES

Posted by 4988746653460685916 on Feb 19, 2016

Best ive tried capsule wise. But after experimenting with pure Glutathione, administered by snorting it. Ive found that making your own capsules (gel type) with 200mg in, then popping them up my backside every 12 hours (spot of moistjeriser works wonders), is way cheaper, way more efficient and works very well. Cant compare it with banging it in your arm with a needle,as needles freak me out due to having little professor sydrome. Hope this helps. Smile on you lot x

Useful supplement

Posted by 4808357543766966459 on Feb 13, 2016

Glutathione is very useful supplement.It is convenient to combine glutathione with selenium.I have started using that combination since 3 months.I feel more energetic.My skin is better.I think that my physical condition is improved by using glutathione.

Wonderful product I would recommend it

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

Wonderful product I would recommend it

Difficult to know if benefits are due to the supplement

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015

I have been using this for about a couple of months now, and my bottle has almost finished. I have been taking one of these in the morning and one of the Healthy Origins Setria 500mg L-glutathione together with Country Life Vitamin C crystals for antioxidant and skin enhancing benefits. My skin has definitely been getting more even and brighter, but I'm not sure if that's because of this product or because of my whole skincare regimen. I don't think I will repurchase after my current bottle runs out, because I have a spare bottle of alpha lipoic acid capsules that I can take with the Healthy Origins glutathione. I do wish that supplement brands with stop ripping us off with these exorbitant glutathione prices! :(

its good

Posted by 5683848680345432353 on Aug 23, 2015

good stuff

Great Product but you will be suprise that you need to pay shipping

Posted by 4838350815110483493 on Dec 10, 2014

I ordered this and the product worked amazingly. I got a clearer eyesight and a very noticeable glow of my skin. The only concern I have is I already paid the shipping when I ordered online but in time of delivery the DHL will ask you to pay again for the shipping as it is not paid yet as per the deliver man.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 01, 2014

I just started using it. So far it seems to do it's purpose.

Like it!

Posted by septkaye on Nov 29, 2014

Gives a certain glow, cleared my skin from acne and I find that this helped improve my vision. Ordered my 3rd bottle. Very happy with this product and will keep using it.Also has milk thisle which is good for the liver. Thanks for the fast and cheap shipping iHerb! Also appreciate your great customer service.