Now Foods, Gluten Digest, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 1-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2642544 on Jun 18, 2010

This product seemed to help with the Gluten but my face started breaking out especially my forehead and I also got hives. I could not believe it was this product but it was the only thing I was taking that was different and when I stopped taking it, my face cleared right up and the hives stopped. I am really disappointed and I wonder what is in this product that gave me this reaction.

Gluten Digest

Posted by Reviewer1634134 on Feb 20, 2012

I'm gluten intolerant and have discovered that even this product doesn't make it possible for me to eat gluten. That said, it does eliminate the stomach pain that can accompany eating gluten for those who react badly to it. So it's helpful in emergencies, but overall not a strategy, at least for me, that makes it possible for me to eat gluten.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Mar 15, 2012

No noticeable effect. So sad!

not know