Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 11, 2009

I am highly gluten intolerant and very careful with my diet however accidents happen and I usually get very sick when they do. I've had to use 2 to 4 capsules of the gluten digest at a time but they did remove the worst of the symptoms and pretty quick too. I would never rely on them to cheat! but its nice to have this if you are feeling miserable.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1891374 on Feb 01, 2009

This is GREAT stuff. It actually erases all of my symptoms (bloating, headache, hunger, etc). I recommend taking at least 2, it seems to help a great deal more than just one. I will actually take 4 before a pizza blowout.

Gluten Digest really works

Posted by Reviewer2572608 on Dec 30, 2010

These gluten digest capsules helped by 80% in digesting gluten and other grains. I wouldn't want to be without these capsules.

This stuff really worked!

Posted by Reviewer2897969 on Jul 29, 2010

For my husband who is pre-diabetic. It helps to control the symptoms he gets from sugar fluctuations.

Great for Gluten Allergy

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 10, 2009

I try to avoid wheat/gluten, but when I can't, this supplement allows me to minimize any damage which might result from eating foods containing wheat.

My mum said it helps

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Mar 16, 2012

My mum has celiac and she said she thinks this is helping reduce symptoms (bloating, sickness etc)

Now Foods Gluten Digest Is A Good Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This product is handy to have on hand in case you accidentally eat a little gluten. It is not going to make it so that I can go eat bread or pizza that has gluten but it is nice to have it on hand for accidental slipups.

Improves digestion

Posted by 4726982334677159571 on Jun 14, 2013

Maybe i should leave gluten out of my diet completely. These are for those times i need to eat some very yummy and terribly bad foods.

helps manage flaxseed sensitivity and eating out

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 07, 2014

I am gluten and dairy free as well as flax and chia. This product allows me to use a complete meal shake with flax and it works to prevent bloating and gas.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 26, 2010

Works well and good value for money

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »